Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I am Ashlee and new to the site. Live in Union County, work in Cabarrus County. Black/Gray 2002 F250 7.3L with 2007 front end conversion, single cab, lowered, 20" black moto metal wheels, black housing headlights with HID's, turbo back straight pipe, guages, shift kit, DP tuner, and K&N air filter.

Looking forward to meeting new people!

:icon_ford:

·
Registered
586 Posts
:ORG welcome: Ashlee, jump in the Chat Thread and feel free to chat it up with other members of the CPA.

Who knows, might pass you on the road around Monroe sometimes :thumb:

·
Registered
4,914 Posts
Welcome to the CPA, there's a g2g at the Cleveland Draft House in Garner on the 15th.. Feel free to ride up and gang out..
What's "gang out"? Are we like a motorcycle gang, lol. Welcome Ashlee. I don't know a whole lot so where about is Union County? Major city references help.

·
Registered
3,835 Posts
What's "gang out"? Are we like a motorcycle gang, lol. Welcome Ashlee. I don't know a whole lot so where about is Union County? Major city references help.
Google, my friend ;)
Just southeast of Charlotte

·
Registered
726 Posts
Welcome I live in cabarus county where u work at ?
Post up some pixs of ur truck chances are iv seen it some were

·
BANNED
3,231 Posts
aw crap, my typing skills are lacking today.. i meant hang out:doh:

Time to hit up Mavis Beacon:rofl:

·
Retired Army
2,538 Posts
Welcome to the CPA

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Welcome I live in cabarus county where u work at ?
Post up some pixs of ur truck chances are iv seen it some were
Where do you post pics on here?

I work at Muffler Masters in Kannapolis.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you guys for the welcome! Monroe is about 30 mins from Charlotte.

·
Registered
586 Posts

You have to upload them to an online storage such as Photobucket. Once you've done that you can link to them in your posts. :thumb:

·
Registered
726 Posts

Ok cool we use to buy a lot of mbrp exhaust from there when I worked in locust and I need to get up there and get a alignment

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ok cool we use to buy a lot of mbrp exhaust from there when I worked in locust and I need to get up there and get a alignment
Come on over!

Where did you get your Jesse James wheels? Someone came in with wheels very similar a couple of weeks ago...

·
Registered
750 Posts
Come on over!

Where did you get your Jesse James wheels? Someone came in with wheels very similar a couple of weeks ago...
How much is it for a alignment up there I need one before I put my tires on! Did you ever figure out how to get pictures loaded up?

Sent from my Autoguide iPad app

·
Registered
726 Posts
Come on over!

I bought them local about 3 years or so ago I like them cause u don't see many sets around

·
Registered
750 Posts
It doesn't matter I'm gonna buy a set now!! Haha

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
How much is it for a alignment up there I need one before I put my tires on! Did you ever figure out how to get pictures loaded up?

An alignment is $60 and yes, I did figure it out ... now I need to bring my camera to work :) No internet at home. Thank you for the help!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I bought them local about 3 years or so ago I like them cause u don't see many sets around
The wheels that were in the other day were being repaired. I can't see the entire wheel in your picture (obviously) but the others were also Jesse James so his name was on the lip in the same manner.

·
Registered
750 Posts
An alignment is $60 and yes, I did figure it out ... now I need to bring my camera to work :) No internet at home. Thank you for the help!
Well that's not bad I just need time to get it up there maybe I can get kingranchf250 to go too! And I guess I have to put stock wheels back on for that? :( and if you have the auto guide app you can upload them with it that's how I do all of mine now that way u don't have to mess with photobucket!

1 - 20 of 51 Posts