Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I am Ashlee and new to the site. Live in Union County, work in Cabarrus County. Black/Gray 2002 F250 7.3L with 2007 front end conversion, single cab, lowered, 20" black moto metal wheels, black housing headlights with HID's, turbo back straight pipe, guages, shift kit, DP tuner, and K&N air filter.

Looking forward to meeting new people!

·
Registered
568 Posts
Good to see girls still driving trucks! got to love it.

Welcome the the .Org! Any questions or concerns, feel free to pm me or a moderator.

Have a nice stay at the Powerstroke Inn

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good to see girls still driving trucks! got to love it.

Welcome the the .Org! Any questions or concerns, feel free to pm me or a moderator.

Have a nice stay at the Powerstroke Inn
Thank you!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you all for the welcome!

·
Fifth Wheeler w/ Diesel
159 Posts
Hi, welcome to Powerstroke.org :thumb: Sounds like a nice truck :thumb:

·
Registered
170 Posts
Welcome to the org. It is good to see another member close by. I live across from the Bob Mayberry Dodge dealer a mile down the road.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Welcome to the org. It is good to see another member close by. I live across from the Bob Mayberry Dodge dealer a mile down the road.
Welcome!! And yea I didn't know there were so many people that close to me either!

Sent from my Autoguide iPad app

·
Registered
215 Posts
Welcome from Greensboro area.

·
Other vehicle is an F250
18,320 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
I saw you the past 2 days coming down 601 that truck is very sharp

Sent from my PC36100 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
79 Posts
Welcome from another concord dian if you see the b and d motorsports that's either me or a close friend.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I saw you the past 2 days coming down 601 that truck is very sharp

Sent from my PC36100 using AutoGuide.Com Free App
Thank you, I take 601 home from Kannapolis. Whereabouts did you see me? Flash your lights or wave when you see me again!

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
That is about 3-4 miles from me! So many people so close...

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

·
Registered
67 Posts
Welcome from Midland NC! By the way, the reason you've never seen NCStroker pass you is because that 6.0 is usually broke down in his driveway!

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Hey guys, I am Ashlee and new to the site. Live in Union County, work in Cabarrus County. Black/Gray 2002 F250 7.3L with 2007 front end conversion, single cab, lowered, 20" black moto metal wheels, black housing headlights with HID's, turbo back straight pipe, guages, shift kit, DP tuner, and K&N air filter.

Looking forward to meeting new people!
:ORG welcome: Nice truck and that truck could pass off as a sleeper!

Welcome from Midland NC! By the way, the reason you've never seen NCStroker pass you is because that 6.0 is usually broke down in his driveway!
Easy there you better knock on wood. Or you"ll be on a trailer behind a 6.0!:haha::D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts