Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Joined this site to try to garner some help on various probs. w/05 F250, auto, 6L diesel. My truck is very sluggish between shifts first driving after cold temp. starts, Also, since mid winter past, I have been hearing a "deep growl" between shifts on deceleration-and recently, I hear it between shifts on a medium acceleration. It seems to happen when the tach momentarily drops just prior to the next upshift. My local dealership service department tells me it's normal. (It didn't do it prior til this winter, so it's not "normal"!) I saw a tech bulletin on this site that refers the mechanic to check certain things on the turbo but I'm pretty sure they haven't done this. Has anyone experienced such symptoms and what was the outcome?

·
back to business
3,551 Posts
Someone will be along shortly to help out

But while I'm here,
:ORG welcome:
:welcome2::welcome1::welcome2:

:bump:

·
The Lady Mod
8,515 Posts
Welcome to the Org! I honestly don't have a clue what could be going on! I will give ya a bump and someone will be along who can maybe give you a helping hand.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the greetings. Have I posted in the right forum for this kind of help? Is there a better one for probs.? Also, if there a limit on bumps?Thx.

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
no this is the best site out there!!! no limit on bumps it just keeps butting this thread to the top, i guess everyone is napping usually people watch this thing like hawks good luck

1 - 7 of 7 Posts