Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. I'm new here. I'm from Des Plaines Illinois and i have just picked up my first powerstroke. Its a 1997 F-350 cew cab long bed 7.3L. I'm so excited to be apart of this awesome website. :icon_ford:

Sincerly,
Chris

·
back to business
3,551 Posts
:welcome2::welcome1::welcome2:
:ORG welcome:

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
haha. welcome to the addiction... dont forget to fill out your signature with all the sticky

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Don't mind me
27,557 Posts
:welcome1: to the ORG!!

·
Banned
1,077 Posts
WELCOME TO THE ORG DUDE!!!! HAS THE MOD BUG BITTEN?!?!?!?!?:ORG welcome::liar::clap::shoot::rockwoot::rod::welcome2::headbang1::bolt:

·
Premium Member
9,097 Posts
Welcome to Powerstroke.org
:welcome1::welcome2::welcome1::welcome2::welcome1::welcome2::welcome1:​

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
WELCOME TO THE ORG DUDE!!!! HAS THE MOD BUG BITTEN?!?!?!?!?:ORG welcome::liar::clap::shoot::rockwoot::rod::welcome2::headbang1::bolt:
The mod bug is biting but the funds are dieing brotha. lol. My truck is straight piped already. I've only had it for a week. Mods will come soon!!

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
:rockwoot:Thanks everyone!!! :icon_ford: :crazy: :thumb:

·
Banned
1,077 Posts
The mod bug is biting but the funds are dieing brotha. lol. My truck is straight piped already. I've only had it for a week. Mods will come soon!!
dude,this is what i did to get my mods rollin,i sold all my wife's stuff in a yard sale,put the kids on wel-fare,morgaged my home up to my eyeballs....and then kicked the ol'lady out...to many mouth's to feed!!!LOL!!!

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
LMFAO!!!! Did you really do that?

·
Banned
1,077 Posts
LMFAO!!!! Did you really do that?
NO,but i would if my truck broke down! LOL!!!. Naw but fer real,this chit can get pricey dude,i had to do it one thing at a time, and it's the other way around with my ol'lady, i have to hide certain things i buy, like my stage 1 injectors, when they came in from rosewood,he send's em in a flat rate box, so i had to say "ohh,its just my o-rings i ordered,they only cost 10$" them things were 1200$ man! just like one of them AA classes man...one day at a time!

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
LOL! thats rough dude. Just imagine what would happen if she found out they were injectors instead of O rings. I'm only 16 and finding a job that will bring in enough money for me to be able to pay for the truck, insurance, and mods is really hard.

·
Banned
1,077 Posts
you will get it dude,just look around on this site and there is plenty of mods you can do fer just a couple bucks!!! check the vendors and if your mech inclined then check out how they build there ccv mods,coolant filters,big fuel,you can find most of these parts at the auto parts store and other places,and you can do this stuff fer half price...hell there's a dude on here that just bought a 100psi pump and made his own water/meth kit..them things are like 1000$..big fuel is a high dollar item. DIY and you save a boat load...just read around,you'll see

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ill keep my eves open. I'm still learning how to work on the 7.3 but i'm not afraid to try things. Ill definatly check out the venders. Diy water/meth kit thats awesome! Thanks for the info dude. Nice truck btw.

·
Other vehicle is an F250
18,320 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts