Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes it鈥檚 lighten the weight of my truck and I reside in central Florida.

A truck primarily driven across ranch land and woods needs to be light as possible

Registered
Man this has been discussed 100000 times and the threads still exist if you search for options. Google is your friend as well, but you'll be hard pressed to find USA shops outright selling stuff. The ol Canadians will sell you stuff.

Administrator

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I understand it鈥檚 been addressed a lot.. which is why i asked to privately talk to someone so no online controversy was stirred up about it.. I鈥檝e searched a lot and have found a lot of the same thing repetitive thing.. that鈥檚 the problem, this company is gone now, this one isn鈥檛 good or this company stopped etc. I get it.. it鈥檚 annoying and I apologize for the inconvenience. However I want do things right and go to who I need too the first time instead of jacking around with others.

Premium Member
This bull$#it Is old. Fake F楼#<in news. Delete pipes and kits everywhere. Amazon. Gdp is best deleted tunes. No limit stuff Is good for the block off plates. I鈥檇 hate to be one of the sheep worried about the epa in these times. S#it Nevada waived registration renewal for a year cause their so concerned about Covid. Nobody, I mean nobody gives two s#its about deletes. Let your truck breath. Then again most Americans like wearing masks even though it restricts oxygen flow. So we never going to win the delete debate. If we could just get politicians to advertise walking off a cliff was the recommended thing to do than we could eliminate most of this. #sheepdowhattheretold

Premium Member
A friend of mine said No limit wasnt selling kits anymore. Not sure if that's true or not. He said they got smacked by the EPA. He has had a heck of a time finding someone to help "lighten" his truck. I also live in one of the few states who really doesn't care about running "lighter trucks". I got pulled over the other day and the cop gave me a hard time about my exhaust and then turned around and said he would do the same.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Administrator
OP is legit, he and I have been chatting.
This is the new forum fellas, we are linked to FB now and people are used to the BS world over there... no one searches and they can create an account in a couple of clicks.

Registered
I should buy a bunch of block off plates and sell them to you guys down south. Seems difficult to get them there. Wouldn鈥檛 even mark them up as your dollar has 30% on mine!

Reactions: jetjock15
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.