Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my new tires came today. and wow they're great, I had wrangler 265/70/17s on there before and hated them. they came on my truck and the kid bought them new and drove on them for 6 months and they were already shot then I bought the truck. But my new tires are nitto terra grapplers and i love them 305/70/17. They look so much bigger and now its a lot more fun playing in the mud and they look great and so far I am very happy with how they ride.

·
Registered
41 Posts
What tires do folks like? I'm thinking about getting some new ones before snow time. I've had good luck with the Yokahama Geolanders, but the At's have crap for traction in deep/wet snow or mud. Maybe I'll try the MT's, but I still need to have good traction on slippery pavement. Haulin' the horse trailer up/down the mountain in the winter can get excitin when the roads are bad. I would also like to find some that are tall (295 or 305) but not as wide. When they get wide they don't dig down through the snow as well.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I took them through the mud yesterday and I didnt have a problem with them at all. But I guess anything is better than the bald tires I had before.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
A friend of mine runs them on his chevy. they are 35s and they look really sweet on it, they do good in the mud and they arent as lound going down the road as i thought they would be.

·
Premium Member
20,293 Posts
What tires do folks like? I'm thinking about getting some new ones before snow time. I've had good luck with the Yokahama Geolanders, but the At's have crap for traction in deep/wet snow or mud. Maybe I'll try the MT's, but I still need to have good traction on slippery pavement. Haulin' the horse trailer up/down the mountain in the winter can get excitin when the roads are bad. I would also like to find some that are tall (295 or 305) but not as wide. When they get wide they don't dig down through the snow as well.
I really like my Nitto Dura Grapplers, tracks down the road awesome, and smooth as silk on the highway :nod:

·
Registered
366 Posts
any pictures?

·
Registered
366 Posts
any one hahaha i need to get new tires and wheels on my F350 and a leveling kit but i wanna get an idea of what tire sizes look like

·
Registered
366 Posts
oh has anyone run niito mud grapplers? if so how do they last?

·
Registered
319 Posts
I'd like to know also. I got a set of 35x12.50x20's on order. I also gettin new rims to. I cant wait to get them on!! I'm gettin the XD Diesel Blacks. I hope they will look good on my truck cause mines grey and black 2 tone. Ill get some pics up as soon as i get them mounted but it won't be till spring when all the salt is off the road.

·
Registered
319 Posts
oh has anyone run niito mud grapplers? if so how do they last?
I'd like to know also. I got a set of 35x12.50x20's on order. I also gettin new rims to. I cant wait to get them on!! I'm gettin the XD Diesel Blacks. I hope they will look good on my truck cause mines grey and black 2 tone. Ill get some pics up as soon as i get them mounted but it won't be till spring when all the salt is off the road.

·
Premium Member
20,293 Posts
any one hahaha i need to get new tires and wheels on my F350 and a leveling kit but i wanna get an idea of what tire sizes look like
My truck is a Leveled F350 with stock size tires

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

those are my nitto terra grapplesr 305 70 17 they end up being about 34s

·
Registered
366 Posts
is your 350 leveled or could you clear them stock hight?

·
Registered
252 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts