Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
scuffs *****
5,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My baby got $1,200 worth of tires last week. I cleaned her all up, and damn guys. I think she looks 100x better than before! You be the judge.

BEFORE:

AFTER:

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Looks good Tyler. I just got me a brand new set of tires and I'm picking me a bumper up in dayton before the bus race.

·
scuffs *****
5,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks good Tyler. I just got me a brand new set of tires and I'm picking me a bumper up in dayton before the bus race.
I have a brand new chrome rear bumper that i've yet to put on yet.

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
I have a brand new chrome rear bumper that i've yet to put on yet.
It will look good after that. That back bumper is pretty bad lol.

·
scuffs *****
5,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
its only b/c my buddy knocked over a telephone pole with it.

·
Viking Heavy Diesel
20,739 Posts
I love white letter tires!

·
scuffs *****
5,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
looks great tyler..

plus you still have that dirty rim.

and 1200??? for all 4?? thats a lot
Well..... at least my ain't as big of a turd as yours.:hehe:

·
Registered
139 Posts
Looks good Tyler, 1200 is a little expensive for those though
I agree. $1200 is just a hair less than I got quoted for a set of BFG KM2's in 315/75r16....

·
Registered
3,540 Posts
Made a big diff:thumb:

·
Too cool for school
9,886 Posts
yeah definitely do that so you get all the life out of those tires

Now you just need some new wheels, wanna buy mine :poke:
Reason I say that Matt...My terra grapplers have about 7k on them. Rear ones still look brand new, but the front is about wore out. I failed to get it aligned, I was gonna wait until I got a leveling kit. Well, other things came along, and I never got it aligned. Now, the outside of the front tires is wore down to about1/8" of tread left on them.

I got tie rods and manual hubs coming this week. It wouldnt hold an alignment anyway with bad tie rods.

Guess I'm gonna be buying 2 new front tires

Lesson Learned! :hehe:

·
a truck
13,142 Posts
Reason I say that Matt...My terra grapplers have about 7k on them. Rear ones still look brand new, but the front is about wore out. I failed to get it aligned, I was gonna wait until I got a leveling kit. Well, other things came along, and I never got it aligned. Now, the outside of the front tires is wore down to about1/8" of tread left on them.

I got tie rods and manual hubs coming this week. It wouldnt hold an alignment anyway with bad tie rods.

Guess I'm gonna be buying 2 new front tires

Lesson Learned! :hehe:
Oh I learned that same lesson too, thats why Im agreeing with you

When I put my lift on I waited two months to get it aligned, at that point both front tires 285 BFG ATs had one side completely worn and the other brand new, that was a nice waste of cash

1 - 20 of 46 Posts