Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well finally got around to posting the pics of the stacks on my truck. Put them on back in May. Built it all for around $250-300. 5in Aussie's from XDP :)

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Is the wood staying in the back of the truck? If so what's the plan if that catches fire?

·
Banned
5,630 Posts
Is the wood staying in the back of the truck? If so what's the plan if that catches fire?
Lol.

But seriously, I dont think that it's going to catch fire.

·
Behavior Modificationist
1,519 Posts
Boy howdy, you can tell that's a NY truck! Poor girl has cancer. Nice Stacks though!

·
Registered
7,223 Posts

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes the wood stays there it covers all the holes in my box lol. So far only melted a few soda bottles and my girlfriends bedding bag and burnt her pillow on the way back up from Long Island. I now have them at a 45* angle. Unfortunatly no i dont have any pics of the build. The biggest task was cutting the hole in the bed pipe to fit the pipe comming up to it since i didnt have a 5in hole saw and it was a curved surface.

·
Premium Member
13,237 Posts
You should have invested in a new bed...

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You should have invested in a new bed...
haha yea. Being a poor college student doesnt exactly help the case for buying a box. I been looking though so far no luck.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
there ya go get her hot and shut her down good way to destory a turbo
She had been running about an hour before we got to camp. After I took the video we fired it right back up and went mudding. I know what can happen I wasnt exactly thrilled about my buddy shutting it right down after he got done reving on it :/

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
My rule is nobody drives it but me.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts