Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Big thanks to UNBROKEN(Rich) and DalPilot(Tim) for getting these lights out to me. They look great I'm super stoked on them. They are factory tail lights that I believe Rich had tinted at an autobody shop. Also spent $17 bucks on this new powerstroke.org license plate frame. Click on store at the top page and check it out.

Before:

After:

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
Looks great Dave!

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
Looks sic. nice job.

·
Registered
4,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks. you can't notice it but I had sprayed the other tail lights with some spray tint stuff that I got from a store like hobby lobby but it didn't work very well at all. Whatever Rich had done looks great. I waited about 4-5 months for him to get them to me cuz he had to wait for his recons but it was definitely worth it.

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
looks awesome! what % tint is on the lights?

when they are TRUELY smoked with tint, they look ALOT better.

·
Registered
4,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
no clue what the percentage is. I'll see if I can find out.

·
Premium Member
19,111 Posts
Looks much better, David! Congrats, man. Looks clean, although the guy in the reflection in your tailgate needs to be edited out... :hehe:

·
Rice Hunter
4,036 Posts
I like the look!

·
Registered
663 Posts
Looks much better, David! Congrats, man. Looks clean, although the guy in the reflection in your tailgate needs to be edited out... :hehe:
He does look much bigger in the tailgate than in person........:hehe:

·
International Threat
13,087 Posts
Dave, its all the "Smoked" stuff like this that makes me wish I still had a black truck :sad:

Awee well, looks good!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Looks good :thumb: Im gonna do mine as soon as i get get off my *ss but im gonna leave my back up lights un smoked just because i like to see what im backing into.

·
Registered
4,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
no clue what the percentage is. I'll see if I can find out.
thanks man. Lemme know if ya do. Im tthinkin about doin mine, how do you think itd look on a white truck?

·
Registered
4,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
1 - 17 of 17 Posts