Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody heard or used a shop called CWS Diesel Performance right there off of 287 and blue mound road? I heard they are good and well priced but haven't had the time to go up there and talk trucks with them!

·
Premium Member
9,475 Posts
Where u located at dirk??? maybe u and i could go check them out. they are close to me as well...
Checking out the competition are we??? :hehe:

·
Premium Member
11,178 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
U didnt take the BLUE MOUND exit did u???? Its the blue mound ROAD exit ya need. and if ur on 287 look on the right hand side b4 the blue mound road exit and ull see a bunch of businesses and there is a blue dodge half ton that has been balled up sittin out in front of the shop and u should also be able to see a easily recognized truck :poke

·
Premium Member
1,217 Posts
Thats like right around the corner from me, never heard/seen it though. Anyone been over there?

·
Registered
176 Posts
Hey tony would u give me a call back ive been waitin for a long time now LOL. and everyone is more than welcome to stop by, i know CWS wont turn ya away...

O and tony feel free to stop by. Its hard to miss when ur goin down 287 west bound. FRANKENTRUCK is usually sitting there and there are signs now too.

·
Premium Member
1,217 Posts
Hey tony would u give me a call back ive been waitin for a long time now LOL. and everyone is more than welcome to stop by, i know CWS wont turn ya away...

O and tony feel free to stop by. Its hard to miss when ur goin down 287 west bound. FRANKENTRUCK is usually sitting there and there are signs now too.
LOL, I just got a message last night, how many times have you called?

Are you right off Blue Mound?

·
Registered
176 Posts
Blue Mound Road not the blue mound exit. if ur headin west its the 2nd exit after the blue mound exit. and ive called a couple times but i figure ur swamped with meetings and such. I know i ahve been lately and tryin to get stuff setup.

·
Premium Member
1,217 Posts
Tony, is your new truck painted a deep red/maroon? :)
Nope, same color as the dually, you prolly saw daryls truck, its the copper/maroon color. His Dad lives on business 287 north of Saginaw and he goes there alot.

·
Premium Member
1,217 Posts
I saw one laying down quite a bit of smoke.. I didn't play along, I was on my way to Milwaukee.
Is that close to Fort Worth? :rofl:

Mine is stock, all stock....

·
Premium Member
1,217 Posts
Drove over by the shop last night, about 7pm or so, just as I was headin down there, I saw a couple of trucks with CWS on the back window headin out, so I flipped around and didn't go on up. Will check it out later

1 - 20 of 25 Posts