Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi my names ken and i just bought a new to me 03 f-250 crew cab 7.3 with about 78k on it. i really love it and wish i bought one a long time ago.

i needed it to haul 2 jeeps on a take-3 45 foot goose neck trailer. ill be looking to do some mods soon like firestone air bags, amsoil fluids w/bypass filters, shocks(not sure what kind yet), boost and egt gauges, and a turnaball hitch for the trailer. ill post up a pic tomorrow if i get a chance and ill be on here quite a bit so ill see ya around:thumb:

·
powerstrokin
2,857 Posts
Welcome to the ORG! The 7.3 is a great powerstroke motor.

·
She's paid for!!!!!!
661 Posts
:ORG welcome:

·
Premium Member
9,097 Posts
Welcome to Powerstroke.org
:welcome1::welcome2::welcome1::welcome2::welcome1::welcome2::welcome1:​

·
Don't mind me
27,557 Posts
:welcome1: to the ORG!!

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
Welcome to the ORG Ken, congrats on the new truck!

·
Infidel
5,166 Posts
Howdy and welcome to the .ORG. Congrats on the truck, I think the 7.3 will serve you well. Mine has.
Craig

·
Premium Member
14,491 Posts
:welcome1::welcome1::welcome1::welcome1::welcome1::welcome1:

·
allergic to hot weather
1,208 Posts
:welcome1: :welcome1: :ORG welcome:
you will get addicted to this site so be careful Ken.

·
Registered
444 Posts
welcome

:ORG welcome::ORG welcome: Welcome Ken.:icon_ford:

·
Registered
1,744 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
:ORG welcome: Your gonna love your 7.3 they are legendary and bulletproof!

·
Registered
103 Posts
hi my names ken and i just bought a new to me 03 f-250 crew cab 7.3 with about 78k on it. i really love it and wish i bought one a long time ago.

i needed it to haul 2 jeeps on a take-3 45 foot goose neck trailer. ill be looking to do some mods soon like firestone air bags, amsoil fluids w/bypass filters, shocks(not sure what kind yet), boost and egt gauges, and a turnaball hitch for the trailer. ill post up a pic tomorrow if i get a chance and ill be on here quite a bit so ill see ya around:thumb:
Is it dark gray? Did you purchase it from Central Ford off Cedar Rd? I Think i may have taken your truck for a test drive a month ago.... It drove great!! :nod:

·
Premium Member
8,515 Posts
Welcome to the Org!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Is it dark gray? Did you purchase it from Central Ford off Cedar Rd? I Think i may have taken your truck for a test drive a month ago.... It drove great!! :nod:
yup thats the one and right now im not very happy with the truck. its a complete dog with no power. i cant even haul one jeep with it. hopefully i can get it worked out or ill trade it in on a cummins:(

1 - 20 of 39 Posts