Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
powerstrokin
2,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I decided on a set of Pro Comp Extreme AT tires 35x12.5x18, I have only driven a few miles on them so far but they seem nice. They seem quieter than my BFG km2's. I was able to get about 40k out of my km2's so Im hoping to get about 50k out of these. I also did a few burnouts today before I got the tires mounted up. Videos didn't turn out the best but it was still fun.
YouTube - f350 burnout
YouTube - f350 burnout 2
I have some more pics and better vids I need to get off my friends I-phone

·
Registered
103 Posts
Yep, I just got a set of these in 35x13.50x20's. I actually like them much more than my Nitto Terra Grapplers. Ride much better and much of my use is on the highway, so I hope to see better wear and miles out of them.

·
Premium Member
1,710 Posts
I dunno, my KM2's are outlasting my buddies Pro Comp Extreme A/T's by a good bit. It's not like I drive like grandma either. I have 60k on my KM2's and they had enough tread left that I was able to sell them for $400 bucks.
-Aaron

·
powerstrokin
2,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yep, I just got a set of these in 35x13.50x20's. I actually like them much more than my Nitto Terra Grapplers. Ride much better and much of my use is on the highway, so I hope to see better wear and miles out of them.
Well thats good to hear :thumb:

·
powerstrokin
2,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
A few more of those burnouts shoud help. :hehe:

Very nice truck!! :thumb:

Mark
haha yea, the main reason I got new tires now was because one was unrepairable to my knowledge and pro comp was having that sale.

Thanks man, she is coming together slowly but surely

·
powerstrokin
2,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I dunno, my KM2's are outlasting my buddies Pro Comp Extreme A/T's by a good bit. It's not like I drive like grandma either. I have 60k on my KM2's and they had enough tread left that I was able to sell them for $400 bucks.
-Aaron
Yea mine probably could have lasted longer, especially without those burnouts, but one was plugged and one had a nice slice in it.

·
Registered
182 Posts
power braking infront of your house? sweet dude:doh:

·
powerstrokin
2,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
power braking infront of your house? sweet dude:doh:
Its not too big of a deal, I know all of my neighbors around my house. Im sure we have been much more obnoxious during the crazy drinking nights, this only lasted for 5 min or so. All of the bigger burnouts where away.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Nice looking truck. Good to hear about the tires, I have Terra's now and am about 1/2 done. Was looking at those tires for next time.

·
powerstrokin
2,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Nice looking truck. Good to hear about the tires, I have Terra's now and am about 1/2 done. Was looking at those tires for next time.
Thanks allot, Ill let you know how these tires hold up for me.

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
I have them on my truck with 50k mi. on them and still going!!!

Great tires :thumb:

·
Registered
865 Posts
I'm puttin my leveling kit on this weekend and I was thinkin about gettin those tires soon after now after hearin all the good stuff i will definitely be gettin a set :nod:

·
powerstrokin
2,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I'm puttin my leveling kit on this weekend and I was thinkin about gettin those tires soon after now after hearin all the good stuff i will definitely be gettin a set :nod:
yea mine are great so far

·
Registered
345 Posts
had them on two trucks now, 17k miles and they still look brand new. off road performance aint shabby either.

·
CW4 Retired, US Army
612 Posts
ProComp Xtreme A/T's came on my truck - 35x13.50/20. I have over 40k on em now with plenty of tread left. One downside I've had, is that they are directional so you can only rotate front to back. I have rotated them regularly, usually at 5k (once not till 10) and they started cupping around 25-30k. Could be my trucks fault. Plus they've hydroplaned on me. A few times on the interstate (that's fun in traffic) and also on city streets.

Lookng at getting me some new tires after the first of the year. Not sure what I want to go back with. Would like to go to 37". Not sure if 37's will fiit but to me the 35's look small in the fender well.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.