Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey Powerstrokers,

I'm still trying to sell my truck, but I since no one is biting just yet I figured I'd get something to flare it up some more as I drive around! I purchased these from Scott (Cyclist06) and he is a super cool dude with a sweet looking truck. I am posting these too because he asked me to when we met.

They were painted all black to match his truck so I had my shop repaint them and install:

Before

After!!

Hope you guys like!!

Sergio

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
hate to hear you selling your ride..i like the before better, my opinion.

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
:agree: I think it looked better with out them. Sorry I know thats not what you wanted to hear.

·
Premium Member
13,244 Posts
i think they look great bud! i want a set just like those, painted to match of course.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:agree: I think it looked better with out them. Sorry I know thats not what you wanted to hear.
:icon_ford:No worries man! I respect everyone's opinion on here:thumb:. I like it because now, with all this Florida rain, it will keep my truck cleaner with those big mud tires. And no little pebbles flinging up and hitting the paint. I'm excited to see what the truck will look like after I get it detailed this weekend:woot:.

Sergio

P.S. ~ Thanks to everyone for the compliments!

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Good luck on selling your truck,can't give them away around here.Rims look good:thumb:

·
Registered
3,673 Posts
looks good man ! ! ! and good luck trying to sell that thing I will be in Tampa this weekend will be keeping an eye out for that truck

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
GREAT NEWS!!!!!

Go read the post where my truck is for sale....I think you will all be just as stoked as I am!!!

Mr. Bluestroker - Have a safe trip down here and maybe I'll run into ya on the road:icon_ford:

Sergio

·
Registered
3,673 Posts
just keep an eye out for the blue truck blowing black smoke everywhere

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
3,673 Posts
hey man very good news now you can keep modding it

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I will definitely keep modding it....just not for a few months now while I save on her engagement ring. Any idea on what to get next?:dunno: I'm thinking maybe a touch screen dvd player to replace the stock unit? I'd actually love to convert the rear bench seat to dual captains chairs with a center console. But I'm not sure how much that would be.

Sergio

·
Registered
3,673 Posts
look on ebay and see what yours would be going for and what the capt seats are going for or keep an eye out on here

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'll keep an eye out. I know someone on here wanted to swap tan leather interior for their 4 king ranch captain's charis. It was like the perfect setup, but he never contacted me back, so I'm assuming he found someone else for the trade.

Sergio

·
Registered
366 Posts
Flares

lookin good man! :thumb:

Scott

1 - 17 of 17 Posts