Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok guys its been a while but just put black bumpers and my recon rear lights about to paint my headlight housings and emblems, side grills

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
oh and i orders 40' m16s for the ol 24s

·
Registered
120 Posts
Looks great. what lift and size tires do you have now.. I cant wait for my 8". I have to wait for the 37s to wear out before i get the 38.5 pro comps

·
Registered
672 Posts
nice truck man, well put together. it looks sick

·
Registered
142 Posts
nice what wheels are thos?

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hey guys well i peiced together my lift with a few dif brands using fabtech rough country and procomp its a total of 8.5 inch lift.

The wheels are 24' american racing i think villians not positive. i am currently running 38 kumhos i am getting the bumpers painted body color and headlight housing painted

·
I am that hot
1,762 Posts
I miss your old truck :(

·
Registered
162 Posts
Didnt you have stacks on that truck you take them off

·
Registered
3,540 Posts
hey guys well i peiced together my lift with a few dif brands using fabtech rough country and procomp its a total of 8.5 inch lift.

The wheels are 24' american racing i think villians not positive. i am currently running 38 kumhos i am getting the bumpers painted body color and headlight housing painted
Took the words right outa my mouth:nod:. Lookin sharp man keep it up:thumb:

·
Banned
1,960 Posts
where in Florida are you located? do you still have your 08 bumper? and when your 4os come in you interested in selling your tires? I wanna up my tire size to the 38" kuhmos since Im upping to 12" of lift....pm me if youre interested please!!! Im really interested! and my wife is in florida( melbourne to be precise ) and she can come pick them up, im not in the states right now......that is a beautiful truck btw.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts