Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
a truck
13,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A couple people have asked for videos of my new setup on the truck, so I finally got around to getting a couple, sorry they arent the best, I cant use 4x4 thanks to my POS TTB front end (coming off in a month) so all I could do was two wheel drive, they arent the best videos but here you go, I wont go to the track or anything til I get my D60 in.

Also took the time to have some fun with a couple photos. lol, these were taken in my driveway, nobody was smoked out.

Just thought Id share

·
<-Day Of Fail now SOLD
3,393 Posts
Looks good Matt, still always gonna like that pic with the stack. But I understand the hassle with all the soot on everything, one of the main reasons I ddin't go with a stack. Did you end of peggin the speedo in that last one?

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
I really like that first picture.

·
a truck
13,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Looks good Matt, still always gonna like that pic with the stack. But I understand the hassle with all the soot on everything, one of the main reasons I ddin't go with a stack. Did you end of peggin the speedo in that last one?
Thanks man, I liked the stacks a lot but I just needed the space back and its definitley nicer not having to clean all the soot off.

I did end up peggin the speedo on that video

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
awe man look at all the smoke thats wasted power shame on you lol jus kidding the truck looks great and fast

·
a truck
13,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
awe man look at all the smoke thats wasted power shame on you lol jus kidding the truck looks great and fast
Thanks man, Im actually pretty happy with where the smoke is at, its very thick right until the turbo lights and then it clears right up.

·
Registered
8,774 Posts
yeah the first picture is a keeper haha... but its so hard to tell how fast your accelerating in vids, i know its a HELL of a lot faster than my truck but im sure its even faster than it looks lol!

·
a truck
13,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah the first picture is a keeper haha... but its so hard to tell how fast your accelerating in vids, i know its a HELL of a lot faster than my truck but im sure its even faster than it looks lol!
yeah those videos dont really do it justice, they arent the best videos thats why I tried to get one in cab one, I really just need to get to the track and get a video, I wish my 4x4 was working.

To give you an idea, when the second video ended and I hit the brakes I was going 75

·
Registered
781 Posts
Man the truck is sweet i keeps getting better and better everytime i log on to the org. That thing is a sweet looking truck man. You should put the pix of when you first got the truck i remember those the truck has come a long way lots of hard work i would say.

·
a truck
13,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Man the truck is sweet i keeps getting better and better everytime i log on to the org. That thing is a sweet looking truck man. You should put the pix of when you first got the truck i remember those the truck has come a long way lots of hard work i would say.
Thank you I appreciate that! Its definitely been a ton of work to get this truck to this point, Im happy to say that Ive done 99% of the work on this truck myself with the help of numerous good friends that I couldnt have done some things without. My goal was to do all the work on this truck myself when I bought it and Ive pretty much achieved that and I will continue to improve it

Here is a picture from when I first brought it home

·
Registered
5,370 Posts
there you go again matt always taking the spot light. i guess i will go over to my corner:sad:

·
Viking Heavy Diesel
20,739 Posts
Thats some good stuff Matt!

·
Registered
4,508 Posts
Looks good Matt. Maybe one day mine will be paid for and I can start doing more performance stuff

·
Registered
4,508 Posts
LMAO once things start failing upgrades will soon be done.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts