Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok man im sorry it took so long but here they are finally got another camera . 2.5" top gun leveling kit with 22x11KMC Badlands with super swamper tires 35x14.50. Still waiting on my 1.5" rear block.:woot:

Attachments

·
Registered
46 Posts
those suckers are WIDE, looks awsome, can you say fender flares? next purchase? heh

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
looks good:thumb:

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Ok man im sorry it took so long but here they are finally got another camera . 2.5" top gun leveling kit with 22x11KMC Badlands with super swamper tires 35x14.50. Still waiting on my 1.5" rear block.:woot:
very cool looking truck!!

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks guys,, yea def fenders next and sum painted door handles

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
Dont put flares on!!!!!!!!!!! I think they look so ugly. Why stick them out that far if your just gonna cover hem back up?? I could never figure that one out. BTW the truck does lok sick.

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
Truck looks killer man!!

·
Registered
672 Posts
looks wicked. i bet that tire/wheel condo cost a penny or two. well worth it though, nice looking man

·
Registered
101 Posts
Looks great man!

·
Registered
3,802 Posts
Looks great...

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Dont put flares on!!!!!!!!!!! I think they look so ugly. Why stick them out that far if your just gonna cover hem back up?? I could never figure that one out. BTW the truck does lok sick.
some people have nice paint to protect.:dunno:

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Same here, but I'm going with mudflaps on mine at least.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
STROKERX what type of flares to you have on your truck in that pic, thanks, i think im going to get the flares and when they paint them i will get the bottom of my tuck painted white also

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Nola, what kind of offset do those wheels have? They look really deep.

By the way, trucks looks really nice.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
-44, The first set i ordered was + 18 it looked horrible so my only other choice was the -44 and have them stick out but im sure glad i went with the -44's they have about a 7 inch lip .

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Damn, that's allot of offset, the picture looks like half the wheel is sticking out past the truck? But -44 is a little less then 2 inches. They look good though, mine are like -24 only about the outer tread pattern sticks out, enough to fling dirt and mud up the side of the truck :doh: which is why I'm thinking of mudflaps.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
thanks alot guys for the compliments

1 - 20 of 32 Posts