Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, new owner here. Picked up a 97 extended cab, 2 owner truck out of Bulington, WA. Flew up from Texas and took 4 days driving it home. Great maintenance history, bone stock,no rust, everything works as it should, no leaks, no dents. 7.3, dual tanks that operate correctly. Floor shift 4x4, auto, XLT, tow package, trailer brake, off road package, and Heavy Duty package. 119k miles on it when I left Washington. $17,500 was the price I paid. Hope I did ok. I’d love your opinions on the purchase and I’m impressed with the amount of info on this forum. Thanks for having me just wanted to introduce myself.

Attachments

·
Registered
2016 F350 Lariat SuperCab RWD 6.7 PSD
11 Posts
Hello Fireman821 and welcome to the forum from N.E. Indiana!!! Looks like you found a nice one!! Thanks for the pics!! If you like it, and it's what you were looking for, you don't need anyone's approval!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello Fireman821 and welcome to the forum from N.E. Indiana!!! Looks like you found a nice one!! Thanks for the pics!! If you like it, and it's what you were looking for, you don't need anyone's approval!!
Thanks TKR, I think it’s gonna work out just fine for me. Didn’t gimme a problem on the 2256 miles bringing it home. Solid truck so far.

·
Premium Member
10,095 Posts
Weclome to the forum and super nice truck! Mine was SIMILAR a 1999 F250 with 120k miles from original owner bone stock back in 2016. You'll find so much good info here and congrats on the new ride! I started out with diesels long before and rode the 6.0l train with a few trucks before i settled on what my wife calls "my old man truck" lol.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum. Very nice truck you scored there. That's what I would call a unicorn; low miles, clean as a pin, everything works, etc. Trucks like that are getting harder to find so if you're happy with the price you paid then right on. Welcome 👍 .

Reactions: TKR

·
Premium Member
640 Posts
Very nice find! I had that model back in the day and really miss the fold-down console and of course the vent windows. Good luck with it, although luck isn't much needed with that particular engine and truck...lol.

·
Super Moderator
19,859 Posts
Welcome to Powerstroke.org!! Glad to have you!!!

That's great looking truck!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts