Votes: 1 1.5%
  • voodooridr

Votes: 7 10.3%
  • mhatlen

Votes: 22 32.4%

New ORG banner - 6.0 poll thread

8K views 65 replies 21 participants last post by  SparkyF250 
#1 · (Edited)
Alright folks, the poll thread is finally up. This poll will be open for 14 days, after the winner is chosen the forum's creative team will use there photo to add to a new forum banner that they will create. Good luck to all of the contestants!!

Here are the contestants for the 6.0 section

bird_dog007

Got Dirt?

partyman97_3

BridgerMT

SparkyF250

dunk100

Psd45

6.0 for Life

atnolan94

Beerent93

Sock Puppet

Boudah

LoxDiesel

Chris

Flamed99

Fordota

voodooridr

mhatlen

See less See more
#3 ·
man i cant even decide good GOD these trucks look nice cleaned up right :thumb:

#4 ·
All look great.

#5 ·
That will be a hard choice to make.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

#6 ·
:bump::bump:

Reactions: john galt
#8 ·
Go on the big wide web and get a IMGUR app and load your photos onto that.

I'm the worlds worst computer guy ever, but I can do imgur and its easy as pie.
P/M sent.

#10 ·
or i have been using postimage.org
easy peasy and i can chose thumbnail or full size for frums from the share page.
i havent used imgur but by all accounts it works i just landed on postimage.org after the photosuckit debacle
:dunno:

#11 ·
:bump::bump:

#12 ·
i didn't see the entry thread to even enter this so come one come all and get your votes in
:bump: :bump: :bump:

#18 ·
I would know what your meaning by that statement if you had even one picture of your truck under your profile.

I'm guessing your truck is in the current forum Banner.....?

Toss up a picture, I'd like to see it. Were the existing trucks not invited to run again on this ? There's some nice trucks in these banner shots.
Funny how I'm not a fan of the 2011-2016 F250 but the one in the banner I have always liked. About the only one I like I must admit, my bugaboo with it is how Ford put the hood seam in the front fenders. I think a hood should be seamless from the side, and I see that Ford went back to that in the 2017 model.

My that-a-boy to Ford comes for one thing and one thing only: Box Frame !! Right now I see the 2017 as a parasite body wise. lol No offense intended :) lol But I'm sure it will grow on me over time and surely some guys will doll them up with lifts and nice wheel and tire packages.

Post up your pictures.......

#27 ·
Yup, looks like a lock, heck, I was going to vote for him but that Arizona Beige snow bunny is just so sweet:grin:

Reactions: BridgerMT
#29 ·
Your son knew what he was doing Mark, the low angle sunset made a white truck look awesome.
I still kinda liked the matched set of copper KR's though :)

#30 ·
No denying it. My 16 year old son is the thinker in the family, he's pulling down a 4.3 GPA in honors. We have received letters from a lot of colleges that want him. Including Stanford Penn State and even Harvard. They all are ushing him towards a education in the medical field.
I have never seen anything like it and it surprised me that the colleges track kids in high schools.

As far as the KR trucks go I can't compete with those. I'm driving in the cheap seats without all the fancy options those have standard. I like them as well, I get dizzy looking at them because they are identicle and in no way be able to pick out who's is who's. :)

Reactions: SparkyF250
#33 ·
LOL yeah thanks, he's a pretty good kid and he's not afraid of work.
Now he wants to go to the vocational school for his last 2 years, he doesn't want to go to college. (I'm real good with that), lots of good paying skilled trade jobs out there for someone willing to work. He can't decide between diesel mechanics or general automotive. I think automotive might be the right thing cause he get's plenty of diesel experience around here. :dunno:

Reactions: Patriot
#35 ·
Did I just stumble into the wrong thread? I didn't know this was the political chat thread.:look:

:hehe:

#38 ·
Did I just stumble into the wrong thread? I didn't know this was the political chat thread.:look:

:hehe:
You know us well enough to know we can't stay on topic. That's why we have you mods to keep reminding us that every thread is not a chat thread. >:)

Reactions: Rattlesnake18
#37 ·
I like what y'all are sayin but, THIS A POLL THREAD FOR THE NEW BANNER CONTEST!:slap:

Reactions: nighthawk285
#39 ·
:nunu::nunu:

#40 ·
`Sparky your absolutely correct about the kids are heavily influenced by teachers at Jr High and High School alone. I have seen them swing opinions completely after certain teachers
they have. I have more then once watched my kids take others advice over ours for reasons I cant explain. But I'm not a dictator nor do I want to be so there are lots of things I laugh off.

I may be dumb but stupid I'm not and I know when to pick the battles and when to swat them on the rear with a hard look to make them think twice.

Parenting is embracing them above all things and going through life with as much fun as you can get away with.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.