• mhatlen

Votes: 22 32.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
41 - 60 of 66 Posts

·
Fuel it up again Dummy
5,721 Posts
You know us well enough to know we can't stay on topic. That's why we have you mods to keep reminding us that every thread is not a chat thread. >:)
Looks like we gotta find another place to pitch quarters again.............. who left the door open ?

·
Premium Member
7,722 Posts
Looks like we gotta find another place to pitch quarters again.............. who left the door open ?
Have you ever seen a thread that we didn't manage to muck up?
BTW congratulations, looks like you have this one in the bank. :thumb:

·
Registered
1,601 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,704 Posts
Good job man

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

·
AMERICA!
22,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #49

·
Fuel it up again Dummy
5,721 Posts
Not sure, I guess AG's "creative" team wasn't very involved or paid attention to the winner announcements...
Ok what exactly does that mean. Not sure if these creative AG guys know it’s now going into 2019 Superduties which is three years of the new generation F250 and the square body is still king as the forums Trademark picture.

I wondered if someone was asleep at the wheel. Now I’m thinking it’s a good time to check for a pulse.

·
Administrator
21,558 Posts
To help with the situation I had a friend get a real time pic of them working on the banner.

·
Fuel it up again Dummy
5,721 Posts
To help with the situation I had a friend get a real time pic of them working on the banner.

Progress and I thought the AG were old guys with stringy hair. Boy am I ever out of touch.

·
AMERICA!
22,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
It took me a lot of time to get all the threads and polls going, I even let them know that winners were selected. If I dropped the ball somewhere then shame on me, but I figured that their paid employees would have been more active and done more with it all.

·
Administrator
29,157 Posts
It took me a lot of time to get all the threads and polls going, I even let them know that winners were selected. If I dropped the ball somewhere then shame on me, but I figured that their paid employees would have been more active and done more with it all.
Had to start asking someplace and your name came up but no one was accusing you of dropping the ball

it is a shame you put all the legwork into this site improvements and the paid site guys are just busy approving vendors without running it buy us and this cloud integration / HTTPS that made this site actually harder to access IMO

·
AMERICA!
22,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
I could print out all the pictures of the winners and sit down with my 5yr old to make a collage then say it's good to go and have them post it...:dunno:

41 - 60 of 66 Posts