Votes: 21 31.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
AMERICA!
22,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright folks, the poll thread is finally up. This poll will be open for 14 days, after the winner is chosen the forum's creative team will use there photo to add to a new forum banner that they will create. Good luck to all of the contestants!!

Here are the contestants for the 1999-2003 7.3 section

Austen

elephantrider

Horizon122

SparkyF250

USMC2001PSD7.3

limey

justin009

lpzd

Nor7hw3stguy

Vohs

·
california deplorable
10,622 Posts
good luck to all.
@Austen how long have you had your bumper?
I got mine this summer based on two things
i got a good deal
and i had never seen a super duty with one before.
looks good on a black truck :D

Reactions: Austen

·
AMERICA!
22,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:bump::bump:

·
Premium Member
1,187 Posts
Too many nice nice trucks to choose from. Tough choice. I see @SparkyF250 has 2 trucks in two classes.
Hey me to :scuffy:sofa: 6.0L and Excursion oh ya everyone miss my little azz pictures HAHAHAHAHAHA @ partyman97_3

Vote Great Looking 7.3L All

·
AMERICA!
22,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's simple, tthey click on a tab next to a name on the poll and hit submit.

·
Premium Member
2,064 Posts
Need some votes... note sure how folks vote.

Do they just choose a rig in the comments?

7.3 or bust
Little campaining, huh. Looks like to me you are doing ok.

Reactions: SparkyF250

·
Premium Member
403 Posts
Little campaining, huh. Looks like to me you are doing ok.

I can't see anything...??? I'm on Tapatalk I was certainly not campaigning.

I just don't see what your seeing and I tried looking on the actual .org page and can't even find the poll thread for any of the classes/makes.

7.3 or bust

·
Premium Member
403 Posts
Also by saying "need some votes" I was meaning everyone.

To me It looks like there's none for anyone.

7.3 or bust

·
Premium Member
7,744 Posts
Too many nice nice trucks to choose from. Tough choice. I see @SparkyF250 has 2 trucks in two classes.
I would have had 3 if I'd have got the OBS in there. :)

Need some votes... note sure how folks vote.

Do they just choose a rig in the comments?

7.3 or bust
It's easy just click on the box by SparkyF250 then click Vote. >:)

Reactions: partyman97_3

·
AMERICA!
22,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
:bump::bump:

·
Mr. Crossthread
4,499 Posts
As far as I know you can't vote on tapatalk. I've tried multiple times, it doesnt even load the poll, just the thread and comments.

Reactions: Roccafellas

·
Registered
921 Posts
Using tapatalk, I'm unfortunately unable to find how to vote.. before I post who I'm voting for "wink wink nudge nudge... it's a dually"
Is there a way to do it? Before I just say... I vote for *^%]^*{^?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,568 Posts
You can't vote on tapatalk. In the top right hit the three little dots and go to web view and vote from there.

·
Premium Member
7,744 Posts
Hahahaha

what color is your rig, black or dark blue? Also how much is the payload and towing capacity? I don't know much about them.

7.3 or bust
Dark Blue. Your door sticker will have your GVW and axle limits. The diesel supplement in the owners manual has the trailer limits. Also the factory receiver hitch is only a Class III, I put a Curt Class V on mine, and a GN hitch in the bed. And if you plan on towing with an automatic, it's a good idea to upgrade your tranny cooler, lots of guys put a 6.0 trans cooler on em. I have a manual so no problem there. @[email protected] is the "go to guy" for your 7.3 wants and needs (6.0 too nowadays)

My curb weight is 7700, GVW is 11,200 and GCVW is 20,000.
It'll pull more easily but you must have good trailer brakes, the truck brakes are the weak spot. I crossed the scales with my dump trailer at 22,400 once and it pulled just fine but because the trailer brakes need addressed I kept all the following loads at the legal limits of 20k.
I've pulled my GN flatbed considerably overweight but it has good brakes so it wasn't a problem.

·
Premium Member
403 Posts
Dark Blue. Your door sticker will have your GVW and axle limits. The diesel supplement in the owners manual has the trailer limits. Also the factory receiver hitch is only a Class III, I put a Curt Class V on mine, and a GN hitch in the bed. And if you plan on towing with an automatic, it's a good idea to upgrade your tranny cooler, lots of guys put a 6.0 trans cooler on em. I have a manual so no problem there. @[email protected] is the "go to guy" for your 7.3 wants and needs (6.0 too nowadays)

My curb weight is 7700, GVW is 11,200 and GCVW is 20,000.

It'll pull more easily but you must have good trailer brakes, the truck brakes are the weak spot. I crossed the scales with my dump trailer at 22,400 once and it pulled just fine but because the trailer brakes need addressed I kept all the following loads at the legal limits of 20k.

I've pulled my GN flatbed considerably overweight but it has good brakes so it wasn't a problem.

I have the upgraded cooler, I was just curious on the dually. Thank man nice rig!

7.3 or bust

1 - 20 of 64 Posts