Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys im buying me another stroker. I already own an 06 F250 and i have found a great deal on a 96 supercab 4by F250 stroker with 127000 on the odometer. This truck is an auto. Im sure this has been posted many many times so heres one more. I want more power. Im already considering a tw chip and diy injector rebuild. Im looking for something cheap cause i a broke fool. All input is greatly appreciated. Thanks for your time guys. Casey Bramel

·
Premium Member
20,358 Posts

·
The Fat Mod
12,508 Posts
What, no pics :lol: Congrats on the new truck. Sounds like you already have a good idea of places to start modding. Gauges first, and open it up so it can breath. Sounds like I need to come work emergency service up there :D

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Yup! This is in the order I plan to do mine.
Intake- done
Exhaust- in the garage
Gauges- bought but not here yet
Injectors- Rosewood stage 1s or maybe 2s
Fuel system and oil-not determined what I plan to go with here
Turbo- I am sure soon after the injectors because I am going to be hard on it I am sure
At this point if I still want more I will probably have to go into the bottom end and sturdy it up some! JJ

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lol logan. We dont make that great up here i just still live with mommy and daddy. Much rather have fun toys than a house payment......LOL Thanks guys for all the replies. Ive been looking into the diy injectors. I think i just about have myself talked into them. Gauges have been ordered and they should be in monday or tues. My next big question is what to do to the tranny. What would you guys recommend other than a fully built tranny and tourqe converter. Its going to happen eventullay but not anytime soon. Thanks for all the quick replys and help guys. Ill try and get some pics up tonight of both trucks togeather.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts