Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! I just wanted to let everyone know that i have changed my name from "xsracinggt" to "HVAC SuperTech". I am hoping most of you paruse this forum section so you all arent confused. Thanks!

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
How dumb do you think we are nickolas?????????

Same font, same colors, same signature, etc. etc.

I think we passed all passed kindergarten:hehe::hehe::hehe:

Or at least i hope everyone did:doh:

:hehe:

·
Premium Member
18,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!!

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
Hey dont forget,

I know where you live.:hehe::hehe::hehe:

And as hang once said, i'm a weee bit bigger then you:crazy::crazy:

·
Premium Member
18,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You want some.....COME GET SOME!

·
Registered
4,781 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hehehehe...yeah, you work for the state, I know how lazy you guys are!

·
Premium Member
9,097 Posts
Congrats on the new name Nick.

Man... too lazy to drive 15 mins... I thought I knew some lazy folks, but John.. you take the cake.

·
Premium Member
8,515 Posts
If you boys can't get along I will make you both sit in the corner and hold hands! Don't make me get "redneck granny" on yall! Nice name Nick!

·
Premium Member
14,491 Posts
So why the change? What was wrong with the other sign-on?:dunno:

·
Premium Member
18,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well, the other sign on was outated. Me and some guys wanted to start a club here in town that was XS-Racing Motorsports. well, I was gonna be one of the ones to head that up, and it fell through. I just kept the name until now....been going on 4 years or so that plans fell through for the club. I just decided to make the sign on more about me and who I am....

I have been a Service tech going on 4 years now. I started out 6 years ago doing commercial installs, and then after 3 years of that, and doing change outs and control wiring and Refrig piping and the like, I finally could go on my own. Had lots of help by nice knowledgeable people! I was still the controls, start up, refigerant piping man for a bit, but slowly made myself into a service tech. Now I work for a different company and do stricktly Service and start ups.....

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Right on, I have been doing this longer than I care to, I've been in all aspects of the field from installs to service, everything from large commercial refrigeration, blast freezers, large chillers down to lowly PTAC units and basic residential stuff. About 3 years ago after I got tired of working at the big Las Vegas hotels, a friend and myself started up our own company. We're about 90% commercial, and now I fully understand why everyone always says you become married to your work. It's a rough, cutthroat business. Sorry for the hijack...I didn't mean to ramble on, I will for sure always recognize your new sign-on..:thumb:

·
Registered
2,134 Posts

Man... too lazy to drive 15 mins... I thought I knew some lazy folks, but John.. you take the cake.
No No....that's not it at all....price of diesel :thumb: :hehe:

·
Registered
4,781 Posts

Hmm, now thats a cake i dont know that i want:hehe::hehe::hehe:

No No....that's not it at all....price of diesel :thumb: :hehe:
Well, now that you mention it......................:hehe:

·
Premium Member
18,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
No worries about the Hi Jack.....Its all good! Glad to see your buisiness is going well. I can get married to my work also. esp. as a service tech. Long hours in the extreme temps, late nights, on call. Man, it can be rough!

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
No worries about the Hi Jack.....Its all good! Glad to see your buisiness is going well. I can get married to my work also. esp. as a service tech. Long hours in the extreme temps, late nights, on call. Man, it can be rough!
Wah Wah Wah. Cry a little more.:hehe::hehe::hehe::crazy::crazy:

Be glad you weren't doing what i was doing today:doh:. Cause i'm sure it was about 10 times more awful then what you did

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
You didn't have to clean out a port-o-potty did ya:hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:
Nope. Never done that either in my almost 23 short years on this earth, and i never plan on doing in it the many years i have left on this earth.

Did asphalt work on the interstate in 90 degree heat. Actually one digital sign thermomoter read 95 degrees. And its usually pretty darn accurate.

Only part worse then what you did today i'm sure is, it was on the interstate, with no shade of course, and tractor trailer's and cars whizzing by in the lane we didn't have closed, about, oh, ya know, 3 or 4 foot from you.

And its suppose to be even hotter tomorrow. And we'll be at it again.

Sometimes i wonder what goes through my supervisors head. We could have done this a 1 month ago when we first started saying he wanted it done, when it was, oh, i dunno in the low 70s:tard:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts