Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I had been wanting to do this for a while now so i picked some up and installed them... The install was super easy.. took me around 25 min each at the most. They are the Bushwacker Pocket style fender flares and i left them black to match the rest of m truck... they are paintable e if you want to paint them.

well check out the pics and let me know what you think

Oh i also picked up 8 Fox shocks with resivours today with the black caps instead of the blue ones... ill be doing those next weekend

-Raul

EDIT.... here is a pic after i washed her

EDIT again lol

I couldnt wait to i installed a dual steering stab today.... the fox shocks couldnt fit so i have to order a diff end piece for them but since i had already installed all the hardware i figured i would just install the fabtech shocks that came with the kit... let me know what you think

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Don't mind me
27,557 Posts
Looks Good Raul! :thumb:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hey!! That'll work!!

Slick!!

·
International Threat
13,087 Posts
Tie it all together with some 08 mirrors man LOL

·
Desert Shield/Storm Vet
9,092 Posts
Looking good:thumb:

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
Looks great Raul, i honestly didn't think you could make your truck look better but once again i was mistaken!!

·
Premium Member
20,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looks great Raul, i honestly didn't think you could make your truck look better but once again i was mistaken!!
Thanks bud... i cant wait to get those 8 Fox shocks in :) its gonig to clean up the wheel well.... it looks to empty the way it is right now so this should fix that....

oh and i uploaded 1 more pic... just spend over an hour washing the truck and thought this was the best one

-Raul

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
well aint you glad you did not sell it......looks sweet man, those shocks will top it off.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Hey Raul....your license plate is crooked....LOL!!!! Flares look great man!! Whats next???

·
Premium Member
20,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey Raul....your license plate is crooked....LOL!!!! Flares look great man!! Whats next???
lol yup i know its crooked :)

well next i have to install my shocks... i bought Dual Fox shocks up front so 4 total
Dual steering stab fox shocks with res. and single fox shocks in the rear with res.. oh and the front ones have res. as well

after that i still have a 6.0 trans cooler to install and a High pressure crossover line..

as far as appearance mods i still have my roofrack to install with all the lights and the spare tire mounted between the stacks....

·
Premium Member
13,244 Posts
dang Raul, they look nice. how much did they run you??? i want those exact flares for mine.

·
Premium Member
20,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
241 Posts
Thanks bud... i cant wait to get those 8 Fox shocks in :) its gonig to clean up the wheel well.... it looks to empty the way it is right now so this should fix that....
just fill them up with some bigger tires...
lookin good:thumb:

·
Premium Member
20,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
I have excessive flatulance!!
1,273 Posts
lol... these tires are pretty much band new.... im deff going with at least 38's once these run out but since my current setup already rub on the leafs im going to go with a diff off-set wheel and get some either 18's or 20's
Dude your truck would look sweet with the rockstar wheels and some 40's or 42's just my opinon plus u can come wash my truck :] btw truck looks sweet as always u chump

one more thing.. when my truck grows up i want it to be just like rauls :lol:

1 - 20 of 61 Posts