Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, decided to make an account here given that I plan to own a powerstroke sometime in the future. Been scrolling and reading threads the past few days and it seems like a very good community of members who like to help everyone out and post pictures of some very nice trucks.
With all that being said I’m going to be looking at a 2010 king ranch next weekend and it has 150k on the clock. Truck looks to be very clean inside and out from the pictures and yes, it’s been deleted. I’ve done a lot of research on these trucks and the forum on here about purchasing 6.4 trucks is very informative as well. You guys got anything add to what I need to look for when I got look at it? It also has a SCT tuner as well.

Looking forward to joining the community here!

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
I would look at the closest bank to be able to rob to pay for the repairs on that rig lol. All joking aside if you get there and it looks like it is in as good of shape as you were expecting and you have done the research and are aware of the downfalls of that platform you should be ok. Welcome to the Org.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts