·
Premium Member
23,192 Posts
Check for a 96, its the same thing

Reactions: mocadle

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
He is correct in 97 ford started the newer style f150 but the f250-350 remained the old body style. Then in 98 they didn't make a f250-350 and started the superduty in 99

·
Premium Member
23,192 Posts
In 97 they had a light duty f250, so they get annoying to order parts for when the counter guy at (enter any chain parts store here) doesnt know the difference between a gasser modular motor, or the old push rod/diesel engine change in 97

·
Registered
583 Posts
I replaced the front tank first and eventually the rear one on my F250 CCSB and I bought both tanks and straps from RockAuto .
Front tank was 17 gallon ,rear 19 gallons and fit perfect but the downside is they need painting or as i did squirt some rock guard after priming .

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I replaced the front tank first and eventually the rear one on my F250 CCSB and I bought both tanks and straps from RockAuto .
Front tank was 17 gallon ,rear 19 gallons and fit perfect but the downside is they need painting or as i did squirt some rock guard after priming .
Plastic/Poly???

·
Registered
455 Posts
Do they make the poly in the 38 rear tank? Just looked at that bronco site and all I saw for the poly were 19 gal.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Sounds good

1 - 16 of 16 Posts