Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please welcome Matt Wilbur (MWilbur516) as a new team member on mad turbo werks. Matt as volunteered to be a tech assitance for mad turbo werks, and due to the time he has spent, and all the resources he has to all the 6.0 powerstroke tuners I have decided to have him become part of the MAD team.He has over 40 tunes and has had alot of the different turbos that I have built. He is a straight shooter and if he doesn't know the answer about the turbos he will contact me. I still will be available when customers need me but it just takes some of the load off me, and makes it easier for customers to get a hold of someone for there questions. I have alot of things that I'm busy with, more Madness so the help is welcome.I believe Matt will be a great help and will project the image, and core thinking of MAD turbo werks. Thank you, Adrian

·
Premium Member
980 Posts
Good decision.. Matt has been great to me and very informative.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Matt is a great dude!

·
Premium Member
1,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Matt,
I hope you got health insurance with the new gig.
; )
New Obama care, stay in good health and things will be great. Get sick and wait around untill you either past away or get better, unless you don't have money than you get taken care of quick, to keep you heathly for mid class to pick up the bill........:laugh:
Sorry I couldn't resist....:taze:

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
amen brother haha.

·
Registered
425 Posts
We are trying to model our system after Europe's healthcare, which is the worst POS system i have ever seen, (I have personal experience.)
Meanwhile, everyone in europe that has 2 cents to rub together runs to a clinic that you pay out of pocket for, anytime they sneeze because they will literally only be caught dead in a "national" hospital. :tard:

New Obama care, stay in good health and things will be great. Get sick and wait around untill you either past away or get better, unless you don't have money than you get taken care of quick, to keep you heathly for mid class to pick up the bill........:laugh:
Sorry I couldn't resist....:taze:

·
Registered
160 Posts
Great news..:thumb::thumb::icon_ford:

·
Premium Member
22,934 Posts
Very cool! Congrats Matt.:thumb:

·
Registered
5,520 Posts
Thanks Guys, sorry I havn't replied quicker to this post, but I spent several hours yesterday talking to tuners and customers and had some kind of wicked cold. Thought I was gonna cough up a lung. Oh well, woke up this morning feeling good again.

I'm here to help in any way I can and I appreciate the oppurtunity to work with Adrian and MTW. if you have questions, please let me know. We are going to change the 6.0l world for the better. Thanks again to everyone.

·
Real Men of Genius
5,309 Posts
So does this mean you get a cool "Supporting Vendor" badge next to your name like Adrian? Congrats bud. I know Adrian can use the help.

·
Premium Member
1,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
So does this mean you get a cool "Supporting Vendor" badge next to your name like Adrian? Congrats bud. I know Adrian can use the help.
Who are you? do I know you, have you bought a stage 3 off me?:taze:

Hey don't you ever answer you phone?

·
Registered
5,520 Posts
Who are you? do I know you, have you bought a stage 3 off me?:taze:

Hey don't you ever answer you phone?
You remember him Adrian, he's that guy who complains all the time and is afraid to put the peddle down. What was his name.... Oh yeah, Nancy!!!

J/K Thanks for the support Chris. As far as the supporting vendor status, no. Adrian is the vendor, I'm just the helper. I'm just glad to have been presented the oppurtunity to work with this company in whatever position Adrian see's fit. I really enjoy talking to the customers and discussing their trucks. I hope I can bring something to the table and help MTW grow. We are fortunate to have a great customer base. The guys in the Powerstroke family are a wonderful group of people and my goal at MTW is to offer every customer all the help possible to get the most from their truck. Customer service at MTW will be second to none.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts