Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I found this site while looking for info on my Excursion, hopefully someone can point me in the right direction. Desperately in need of a good quality wiring diagram that I beg, borrow, steal, or purchase somewhere. Lost the ground connection to the starter relay and AC compressor clutch relay at the same time. I can remove the relays and jump to make truck start and run cool, but problem is also effecting transmission shifting (tow/haul light blinking) occasionally, even when no current codes wont shift into low. Also intermittently, no matter how much throttle, severe lack of power, wont go over 2300 rpm down hill. To make matters worse this has taken out the diagnostic port, so what codes are set, I have no clue. Previous only code was for EGR which was on the schedule to do before this happened. Everything was working good until that one moment when I hit the key and she wouldn't crank. Snap!

Pulled the fuse block under dash and under hood, checked for corrosion, loose terminals, all good. Looked for ground connection at body for loose, corroded or broken and haven't found the culprit yet.

·
Premium Member
7,928 Posts
Oh yeah, welcome to the funny farm, I mean Org :ORG welcome:

·
Premium Member
5,731 Posts
Welcome. Is this '03 Ex a 7.3 or 6.0?

·
Premium Member
7,928 Posts
Reactions: djmaguire