Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As everyone may have guessed the new Assistant Director of LSP is Nix, or drstephennix....

Our new Historian Position is going to be filled by Bryan, or BryanH....

Both of these guys have already been a tremendous help with our June GTG...

·
What u talkin bout willis
2,724 Posts
COOL
GREAT JOB GUYS :thumb:

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
Thanks to all, I look forward to all the hard work.:thumb:

Now I hope everyone reading this is going to attend the FIRST LPS G2G. Held in San Antoino, TX on June 21st/22nd.
See you there.

·
Premium Member
14,367 Posts
Aw man! :doh:

Just kiddin'! The Texas crew as a whole are going to have some AWESOME meets. I could name names and I will - Dirk, Paul, Craig - heck I could go on but we know us Texans do it right......ok I screwed up last year with a drag race at a track with no shade and my meet and greets still have neighbors po'd at me. :lol:

But we're going to make LSP awesome and have some bad azz meets. :thumb:

Waylon, Nix and Bryan - y'all run the show in true ORG fashion and know we're here to help y'all. :nod:

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Alan! I think we are going to have fun and hopefully we can have a good 1st G2G so I can finally meet some people on here and put faces with names... or screenames...

·
Registered
447 Posts
Congrats guys. I got to meet Waylon and Nix. One word of caution, If Waylon is helping you wrench on your truck, make him use his own sockets and keep the extendable magnet handy.:hehe:

·
She's paid for!!!!!!
661 Posts
Congrats guys!
Can't wait to meet y'all next month

·
Registered
3,989 Posts
Congrats guys. I got to meet Waylon and Nix. One word of caution, If Waylon is helping you wrench on your truck, make him use his own sockets and keep the extendable magnet handy.:hehe:
ha ha ha!! Hey, I had a good time last and thanks guys a million times over for all the help!! Waylon, Bruce, and Jason!!

And thanks everyone for the congrats!! We plan on having some really good GTG's and hopefully becoming a closer knit group throughout our great state and within the .ORG.

·
Registered
3,989 Posts
Speaking of wrenching Nix-How did your install go?
Well....at the end of everything....it went great!! Everything is installed and only one extra part! :hehe::hehe: Murphy's law took its toll on us a few times, but the guys stuck it out and we got the exhaust done and wicked wheel in!

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I did leave a 10mm and a 7mm? somewhere under Stephen's truck for him to use later, as far as the extendable magnet, I think you have to see the sockets to get them back... It was fun, I got to meet Bruce and Jason and learned some about the 7.3's.

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
Well....at the end of everything....it went great!! Everything is installed and only one extra part! :hehe::hehe: Murphy's law took its toll on us a few times, but the guys stuck it out and we got the exhaust done and wicked wheel in!

Good to here, Ya there always is that ONE extra part.:tard:

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
We tried to beat the time of 5 minute video that Maintain posted for the wicked wheel install but we were just shy of it....:hehe::hehe::hehe:

·
Registered
3,989 Posts

·
haters gonna hate 24/7.
3,801 Posts

lmao.... :hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:

·
haters gonna hate 24/7.
3,801 Posts
ha ha ha!! Hey, I had a good time last and thanks guys a million times over for all the help!! Waylon, Bruce, and Jason!!

And thanks everyone for the congrats!! We plan on having some really good GTG's and hopefully becoming a closer knit group throughout our great state and within the .ORG.
No problem nix.... anytime you need help, just give me a shout

howd the exhaust sound on the drive home last night??

1 - 19 of 19 Posts