Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HELLO.
I just purchased a 2008 f250 with the 6.4. It is a black on black leather short bed crew cab, it has all options including gps and the backup camera. It has already been slightly modified. The truck has 18k miles on it. It has a spartan 275 tune with dpf and cat delete pipes. I have the DashDaq so I can change tunes and monitor everything. It has a banks intake kit, and MBRP dual stainless exhaust. As far as the exterior goes, 8" rize lift kit with all the extras traction bars etc.. Rolling consists of 22x11 XD diesel wheels and 37x13.50x22 Toyo M/T's. The truck runs like an animal. I have no complaints at all. I am trying to get a better handle on the computer. The DashDaq tells me the program was installed 8-08, I am sure there is a newer version I can get that will run better. I dont have any problems with mine, but I have read people talking about the 275v4 v3 etc and the JOB# of the truck etc.. I dont know what I have. How do I find out what job# my truck is?? And how do I find out what version of the 275 I have? My DashDaq does not display my EGT temps and that makes me nervous how do I fix that? Also my boost does not go higher than 37 psi. I have read on spartans forums that guys are getting 50 psi of boost or more, Am I not seeing this because my tune is old? I have joined the spartan page and Mick has been great help but I still have not been able to join the forum. Apparently there is a process. This site was very easy to join. Thanks in advance for all your help.:icon_ford:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, glad to be here

·
All-Right Hauling & Trans
1,266 Posts
welcome. Jersey here too. 50 pounds of boost? WOW that's high

·
Other vehicle is an F250
18,320 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,255 Posts
:welcome1:

·
a known holder of grudges
2,055 Posts
:welcome1: :welcome2: :welcome1: :ORG welcome: :welcome1: :welcome2: :welcome1:​

1 - 7 of 7 Posts