Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
INFINITY-DX Touch Screen Coming in October (PRE-Order NOW and get the introductory price of $549.00) - Featured Products

Introducing the INFINITY-DX Touch Screen from DP-Tuner
Pre-order NOW!!

Estimated time of arrival is first week of October.

Many more features will be added soon. Special features we are very pleased to announce are more enhanced injector diagnostics. Switch control of all multi-position chips on the market today for the 7.3l Diesel via the Touch Screen. You will be able to switch between the various programs you have on your chip with name descriptions of the tunes using a junction box with Dual EGT probe support.

Get yours today at our introductory price!!!

828-221-0076

·
Registered
73 Posts
I just bought an infinity programmer from y'all. I also just bought AE software that is still returnable from another company. What is the difference? Will the infinity do everything that the AE will do? If not what does the AE do that the infinity won't? Should I keep both? I am def keeping the infinity.

·
Premium Member
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just bought an infinity programmer from y'all. I also just bought AE software that is still returnable from another company. What is the difference? Will the infinity do everything that the AE will do? If not what does the AE do that the infinity won't? Should I keep both? I am def keeping the infinity.
Hi there.

The only thing The Infinity doesn't do that the AE can is recal the speedo for larger tires.

Keep us posted on the Infinity. Your feedback is very much appreciated. Thank you

Diane

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hello this looks like one heck of a great product you got yourself.
Will this work on my 1995 7.3?
Can i switch the tunes on the fly?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Not sure about it working on your truck. Does your truck obd2. If so I think it will work. If not I know it won't. It will shift on the fly if you add the f6 chip to it. By it self it flashes the PCM so that cannot be done on the fly. I like it as a diag tool. I have not had a chance to flash the PCM yet hopefully tomorrow I have to change the injectors 1st.

·
Premium Member
1,567 Posts
Hello this looks like one heck of a great product you got yourself.
Will this work on my 1995 7.3?
Can i switch the tunes on the fly?
Is your truck OBDII? If it is, then this will work just fine for you.

In the very near future you will be able to switch tunes on the fly using a multi-position chip(such as our F5 or F6) and our Infinity. The Infinity alone can not switch tunes on the fly because it is a programmer. The truck has to be off for programmers to flash the PCM.

Not sure about it working on your truck. Does your truck obd2. If so I think it will work. If not I know it won't. It will shift on the fly if you add the f6 chip to it. By it self it flashes the PCM so that cannot be done on the fly. I like it as a diag tool. I have not had a chance to flash the PCM yet hopefully tomorrow I have to change the injectors 1st.
I am sure you will be very pleased with it.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Do y'all know how to set up the lie-o-meter ( MPG calc?)

·
Registered
73 Posts
Thanks Justin

·
Registered
54 Posts
do you have a list somewhere with all the parameters that this will monitor on an obs 7.3.?yes my 1995 has an OBDII port.
thanks for the help so far!

·
Premium Member
1,567 Posts
do you have a list somewhere with all the parameters that this will monitor on an obs 7.3.?yes my 1995 has an OBDII port.
thanks for the help so far!
We do have a list that includes all of the possibilities, but not one specific to certain PCM's. If you would like to see the complete list, you can check it out HERE.

I will see if Jody has a 95 PCM he can hook an Infinity up to for an exact number.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Any word on the Multi-Signal Collection Devices for the infinity?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hi there.

The only thing The Infinity doesn't do that the AE can is recal the speedo for larger tires.

Keep us posted on the Infinity. Your feedback is very much appreciated. Thank you

Diane
Are there any plans in the future to add the Speedo Re-Cal feature? It would make my purchase decision much easier!

·
Premium Member
1,209 Posts
can I use it just as a sensor monitor and for diagnostics and still be able to keep and use my current chip?

·
Premium Member
1,567 Posts
Are there any plans in the future to add the Speedo Re-Cal feature? It would make my purchase decision much easier!
We are working with the software company to constantly add more features. This may or may not become available in the future. I will be sure to keep you updated if it does become available.

can I use it just as a sensor monitor and for diagnostics and still be able to keep and use my current chip?
Yes. You can use the Infinity just for monitoring and diagnostics if you would like. We have quite a few customers doing this.

You can use it with any chip you are currently running.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts