Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all I'm new here, I just picked up a 95 f250 4x4 5 speed regular cab long bed, runs awesome odometer shows 323,000 miles but runs like a champ, well on to my story, I bought this truck as a work truck/fixer upper/toy hauler, I wanna use it as my daily driver as my 1979 mustang pace car is getting too out of hand to drive everyday (ported head, ported intake, ported exhaust manifold, 3 inch exhaust, holset hx35 turbo, megasquirt 2 extra efi, 60 lbs injectors), so anyways what's the best bang for the buck to make it an awesome tow truck, came with a 3 inch down pipe to 4 inch exhaust that I still need to install, I was thinking boost and egt gauges, an intercooler of some sort, and a ts? 6 position chip. What else is worth doing to make it even better but not cost more than the $2,500 I spent on the truck...??

·
Premium Member
23,192 Posts
Ts chip, DIY intake, budget stage 1's from rosewood, e-99 intake and 6.0 intercooler. And 17* hpop. That should all cost less then $2500 but getting pretty close to it. That is you already have the down pipe and exhaust

·
Premium Member
23,192 Posts
Welcome to the site btw

1 - 4 of 4 Posts