Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, new guy here. I just picked up a 2000 F350 DRW crewcab. This is my first Ford, and first Diesel. With it being 20 years old, I have a feeling I will be spending a lot of time on here to get ideas and tips.

·
Super Moderator
19,334 Posts
Welcome to the ORG!! Glad to have you!!

Take a look @ the 99-03 7.3L General Discussion - Lots of good info in there. There are also other 7.3L forums to read. Don't forget to take a look at the Tech Files section.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks!!

I have been going thru the 99-03 7.3L sections, I have a lot to learn. Is there a way to find members local to me? An issue I'm working on is with the audio. I don't know if the issue is with the wiring or the factory head unit. I would think it would be easiest to plug one in that I know works, but I don't have access to one. If someone had one laying around that I could plug in for a second it would be a big help. The car audio shop I would normally go to is closed due to the lock downs. It's not a huge issue since I'm not doing much driving for the same reason, but I would like to track down the issue.

·
Super Moderator
19,334 Posts
You can scroll down to the "Forums by State" area. There two places to check. "Hometown" or go into the State list to see if either have members for KS.

·
Super Moderator
19,334 Posts
All good.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts