Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone!

New to the ORG. Been around forums awhile and just now finding this forum as it has a bunch more Powerstroke information than some of the other sites. I love reading forums to learn new things about my truck and things to look for. I'll be around awhile and hopefully I can be a part of the site for a long while to come.

I drive a 2006 6.0 King Ranch. Its my second PS as well as my dream truck. I love this truck and plan on keeping it for a very long time. I look forward to meeting others from around the states as well as in my area.

2006 Ford PSD 6.0 King Ranch
74k miles
Leveling Kit
20X9 Fuel Hostages
Banks 4' Dual Exhaust
Quad A Pillar - Fuel Pressure, Boost, EGT, Trans Temp
Scan Gauge II - EOT, ECT, Volts, Boost
Aftermarket Sound System
HID Headlights

Currently in the shop for BPD EGR Cooler, New OEM Oil Cooler, Coolant Filter, and a few plugs and lines.

Thats all I can think of at the moment. Deltas were reallly bad so I sent it to the shop soon after I installed the Scan Gauge. Actually just purchased the truck two months ago so im taking care of the preventive maitenance stuff ASAP. Here she is as it sits currently.

·
Super Moderator
19,509 Posts
Glad to have you - :welcome2: to the ORG!!!

Good lookin' King Ranch!! :thumb:

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
welcome is the pic in your sig old? it doesnt look level. either way great lookin truck i hope she dont give you any greif now get that bad girl custom tuned and show people what a 6.0 can do.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
welcome is the pic in your sig old? it doesnt look level. either way great lookin truck i hope she dont give you any greif now get that bad girl custom tuned and show people what a 6.0 can do.
Na, thats how it is. I was actually told when I bought it that it had a 3inch and 2 inch lift on it. :confused:

I actually work outside of the states and am only home about 30 days a year. My wife bought the truck for me. Last I was home, which was two weeks ago I didnt get to play with it much. I installed the Scangauge and realized she needed a few things taken care of. Now that I'm back at work the wife is fixing the issues. I'll have to look into it further but As you stated, I doubt its a leveling kit.

·
Fifth Wheeler w/ Diesel
159 Posts
Hi, welcome to Powerstroke.org :thumb:

·
Diesel Freak
713 Posts
Welcome to the org you should look into the VAstrokers

·
Other vehicle is an F250
18,320 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts