Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Banned
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys new to the forum having lots of problems. whats wrong with powerstrokes? as you see i have 3 fords and evey one has costs me alot of money the 2000 is on it 3rd motor at only 200k and 2nd trans and the hole body is falling apart. what a piece of ****:dunno: the 02 i lost the rearend, drivers door fell off, nothen in the dash works and 3 front drive shafts anether POS the 05 cracked head, and shreded the trany whats wrong with this junk. non of them have power cant pull my 25ft goose neck emty up hill at 60mph wtf? i was born a ford guy but im thanking i should get a dodge they seem to get way better mpg im geting the very best 14mpg with my fords wtf? and i drove a few dodges they have way more power and seem to last longer. sorry for the long post but this pisses me off fords must be junk. any help guys?

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
Man it sounds like you have had a run of bad luck, You put a 25ft gooseneck behind my 6.0L and I can't keep it under 75mph.:dunno: As far as the Cummins, Ya it's a good motor. But it looks like you stick with the Oval.

·
Banned
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Man it sounds like you have had a run of bad luck, You put a 25ft gooseneck behind my 6.0L and I can't keep it under 75mph.:dunno: As far as the Cummins, Ya it's a good motor. But it looks like you stick with the Oval.
im not staying with this junk very much longer this is BS fords must really suck now i know why my dad was so por and made good money:dunno:

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
hey man i dont blame you if you cant find a truck that works thats really too bad but the next best choice has got to be dodge.

·
Registered
75 Posts
hey guys new to the forum having lots of problems. whats wrong with powerstrokes? as you see i have 3 fords and evey one has costs me alot of money the 2000 is on it 3rd motor at only 200k and 2nd trans and the hole body is falling apart. what a piece of ****:dunno: the 02 i lost the rearend, drivers door fell off, nothen in the dash works and 3 front drive shafts anether POS the 05 cracked head, and shreded the trany whats wrong with this junk. non of them have power cant pull my 25ft goose neck emty up hill at 60mph wtf? i was born a ford guy but im thanking i should get a dodge they seem to get way better mpg im geting the very best 14mpg with my fords wtf? and i drove a few dodges they have way more power and seem to last longer. sorry for the long post but this pisses me off fords must be junk. any help guys?
ya sorry man thats a ford for ya:thumb::hehe: buy a dodge you wont go back if you have any ? about a dodge let me know:thumb: i asure you you wont have them problems with a dodge:thumb::thumb:

·
Registered
6,782 Posts
I figure that around 80% of vehicle failers/problems are operator related. I see it alot. Even see it in my own family.

·
Registered
108 Posts
i would go the moparfools advice,he can assure you of never having a problem,i guess that why there are no techs at the dodge dealerships.

·
Registered
75 Posts
i would go the moparfools advice,he can assure you of never having a problem,i guess that why there are no techs at the dodge dealerships.
truth must hurt for you:hehe::hehe:

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
What the hell did the turbo seize and you never changed the oil or what? Mr Dodge guys, prolly taking it to a dirtbike track (it's falling apart :dunno:) Sounds like you know nothing about your Fords. For one thing like the 7.3 (00 an 02) are KILLER engines, IF TAKEN CARE OF! Bash Ford all you want I dont give a rat's ... but you should tell the WHOLE story. I call BS on 3 Fords "just falling apart" like that.

·
Registered
804 Posts
i agree with turbo..

they dont just fall apart...
ive got 300000 miles on my 7.3 and its still running strong...

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
What the hell did the turbo seize and you never changed the oil or what? Mr Dodge guys, prolly taking it to a dirtbike track (it's falling apart :dunno:) Sounds like you know nothing about your Fords. For one thing like the 7.3 (00 an 02) are KILLER engines, IF TAKEN CARE OF! Bash Ford all you want I dont give a rat's ... but you should tell the WHOLE story. I call BS on 3 Fords "just falling apart" like that.
I call BS too....look at this character's name. "fordnopower"?

It's got to be someone from the Duramax Forum tryin to start sh!t :icon_ford:

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
your right it must hurt :nod:i have prof what fords are
Obviously your mind was made up about fords before you joined here and are not really looking for help so why don't you take your sorry azz on up outta here and hit the cummins forum where you obviously want to be?? :thumb:

·
Banned
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
they have run 90% highway change the oil every 3k i asked for help but it seems as thow this forum ant worth a crap like a ford:nod:

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
they have run 90% highway change the oil every 3k i asked for help but it seems as thow this forum ant worth a crap like a ford:nod:
Oh this has got to be a joke from the boys over at the duramax forum for what we did to their ROTM. :hehe: Nobody is this stupid on purpose.

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
Oh this has got to be a joke from the boys over at the duramax forum for what we did to their ROTM. :hehe: Nobody is this stupid on purpose.

i think your right:hehe:

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
If you look above, I called it first :haha:

fordnopower...talk like ya got some sense get outta here...

:nunu::nunu::nunu::eek:wned::pointlaugh:

·
Banned
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
built ford tough ant so tough and no im not from any duramax or cummins forum lets give this anether try mostly i needed to vent ya know? what do i need to stop this problem with my trucks? im so close to just sell them:dunno:

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
I've got over 206K on my 03 with the 7.3 and NEVER had ANY issues with it. Is your nickname Murphy by any chance?

1 - 20 of 80 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.