Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys just found this place i have a 96 4x4 f350 crewcab long bed

i use it to tow my jeep and get to work

its mostly stock with only a 3.5 turbo back and a home fabbed intake with a afe filter i found at work.

i worked for many years as a cummins tech at a dodge dealer but now im the shop foreman at an independent repair shop that does diesel performance stuff.

·
Registered
230 Posts
:ORG welcome: man!

·
Premium Member
20,358 Posts
thanks for the welcome guys

i have a xj cherokee with a 89 f350 dana 60 in the front and a gm 14 bolt in the rear,40in maxxis creepy crawlers.its still in build mode but should be done in a month or 2
sweet... got any pics? i have a 85CJ7 with a RE 4.5" lift on 35's but this summer ill be taking the whole thing apart and adding a Dana 60 up front and a ford 10.5 rear end or a built 9"....

im planning on a 350 with a stroker kit at first but eventually i want to put a 4 cyl Cummins in it.... and also plan to do a 4 Link Coilover conversion and stretching the wheelbase a bit

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
19,112 Posts
Welcome to the ORG!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)

here is how she sits at the moment more progress will be made soon i hope

there is a big jeep cherokee run coming up in may id like to be done for but im not sure ill make it.

raul if you do the 9in would you make the front 5x5.5 or do spacers and make the rear 8x6.5? i was going to do a built 35spline 9in but the cost of making the 60 5x5.5 was about $500 plus the 14 bolt i have is just as strong and saved me a bunch of money over a built 9in but cost me ground clearance just something to think about.

i wanted a sterling but found a 14 bolt for $30 on craigslist so that was the deciding factor there

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
man thats slick, just off the showroom floor im not doggin on ya but ive had some fun crawlin in a CJ7 but had to sell her, kept breakin!

BTW welcome !!!! Hows AZ im thinkin about livin there but i gotta take a trip out there

·
Registered
264 Posts
welcome to the org.. :thumb: :woot: :thumb:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
man thats slick, just off the showroom floor im not doggin on ya but ive had some fun crawlin in a CJ7 but had to sell her, kept breakin!

BTW welcome !!!! Hows AZ im thinkin about livin there but i gotta take a trip out there

az is not too bad i lived in tucson for a long time gets up to 110-115 deg. in summer but there is 9 months of shorts/tshirt weather.

i moved up north to the cold part of the state and the winter kicked my butt.
but this time of year is real nice around here. plus i moved to a small town and like the people and the atmosphere i can pump fuel before i pay for it:thumb: they stoped doing that years ago in tucson

·
Premium Member
9,097 Posts
Welcome to Powerstroke.org
:welcome1::welcome2::welcome1::welcome2::welcome1::welcome2::welcome1:​

·
Premium Member
20,358 Posts

here is how she sits at the moment more progress will be made soon i hope

there is a big jeep cherokee run coming up in may id like to be done for but im not sure ill make it.

raul if you do the 9in would you make the front 5x5.5 or do spacers and make the rear 8x6.5? i was going to do a built 35spline 9in but the cost of making the 60 5x5.5 was about $500 plus the 14 bolt i have is just as strong and saved me a bunch of money over a built 9in but cost me ground clearance just something to think about.

i wanted a sterling but found a 14 bolt for $30 on craigslist so that was the deciding factor there
im not sure what ill do.. my current wheels are 5 on 5.5 so it would be nice to use those with my new setup.. but the stronger 8 bolt would be great esp if i decide to put a diesel into her......

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
Welcome man! Glad to see another zonie on the site!
post up some pics of the truck.

It doesnt happen to have a paited under-carriage does it?

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
:welcome1: to the org

·
Don't mind me
27,557 Posts
:welcome1: to the ORG!!

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
WELCOME TO THE SITE!!