Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Figured I'd post some pics of the DD, new member trying to fix the old beast.
Here's the run-down:
96 F-250 7.3/Auto 381k miles
New Transmission, Fuel Pressure Regulator, Fuel Lines & Lift Pump
3" Diamond Eye Down Pipe & 4" Straight-Pipe Back
Homemade Air Intake & Edge Evolution Programmer

20' Wheels are gone. Waiting for bigger tires or some 17's. I really like my 16.5's & 33's. Just enough wheel and tire to feel in the wheel wells.

If anyone can check out my idle problem in the engine duscussion.
Thanks

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Nice ride. Sorry I'm more of a shadetree mech so I wouldn't be any help with your engine probs. Welcome to the obsession, er, I mean org. :welcome2:

·
Premium Member
23,192 Posts
Welcome to the org, that's a beautiful rig, love the color too, I would almost trade you straight up if I didn't send mine for paint already

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the compliments, I lucked up and found a Florida truck, I dnt believe tge truck ever seen snow til I got it. It's my pride and joy, as I tell friends & family "my wife will leave me before this truck leaves me".

Got a few new future plans:
TS 6-Position Chip
All Electric Fuel System
6.0 Intercooler
Turbo & Injectors
I know ultimately it'll lead to more but I'm trying to pace myself

·
Premium Member
23,192 Posts
What happened to those wheels btw? I got family in Ga and Florida.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the compliments, I lucked up and found a Florida truck, I dnt believe tge truck ever seen snow til I got it. It's my pride and joy, as I tell friends & family "my wife will leave me before this truck leaves me".

Got a few new future plans:
TS 6-Position Chip
All Electric Fuel System
6.0 Intercooler
Turbo & Injectors
I know ultimately it'll lead to more but I'm trying to pace myself

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Double post by bad, wheels are on my back porch $500 cash takes em. one tire has a busted bekt but have another set to go with wm and all center caps and lug nuts

·
Premium Member
23,192 Posts
A busted belt? And you have an extra set of tires or rims? Shoot me a pm I may alleviate them from you

·
Registered
92 Posts
looks really nice man, i like it. time for a custom bumper or something haha

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Truck has a nice read bumper, but I think I'm gonna go with a Winch Ready made front bumper, like the style.

First off is getting my idle problem fixed, add sum more power then ill throw a lil good looks in.

Thus is the first 13+ tear old truck I've owned (well only vehicle) that people stop me to wanna buy it or compliment the truck. Any other OBS around here is already rotted out

Sent from my HERO200 using AutoGuide App

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well went ahead and ordered a TS Chip should be here Tuesday (hopefully ill get it running right by then) also found a guy on Craigslist with 99 PS intercooler and piping, along with a Bully Dog Pyro/Boost/Trans Gauge Set so hopefully if I get the ole girl running right ill have a good tune and good EGT's. And all under $550

Sent from my HERO200 using AutoGuide App

·
Premium Member
23,192 Posts
Sounds great, I'm trying to find a nicer wench bumper for a decent price, but I'm stuck badly wanting an iron bull, and good deal on those parts, give Paul at cptrucks.com a call for that 4 gauge pod it looks sweet imho.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
sharp looking truck! and good call on loosing the 20in wheels

1 - 16 of 16 Posts