Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Berm Buster
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking into getting a pyro and boost dual piller. Then use the hyperpac for everything else. Id like to see some pics of what everyone has and everyones thoughts.

There was a set i liked that the gauge would blink and warn you if something was wrong. i cant find the thread though.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
these are DiPricil Optix guages, I like them and they are a good quality guage. The guage that light up might be the Aeroforce Scan guage. I also have one of those but just havent taken a pic of it yet It has red LED lights that are triggered when a specified value is above/below what you set it for. It also reads/clears DTC's and does cylinder contribution and buzz tests.

·
Let's go B's!!!!
6,020 Posts
ebony and ivory...hardly twins. lol

I think it's funny that you're both in the stock setting also. What's up with that?

I have the black face/black bezel like Dirk does, I love em. (the gauges)

·
Registered
719 Posts
lol stock setting?! My truck hasn't seen that setting since I've first gotten it.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
i always start mine in the stock setting and let it warm up a bit before I switch to a higher tune. probably not necesarry but I do it every time. There goes my ocd with my truck again

·
Berm Buster
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Anyone have an idea of the price on the Nexus gauges for a boost and pyro. Im sure there a good chunk of change.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts