Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New Front Air Suspension Kit

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New Front Air Suspension Kit
Has anyone used or seen this airbag product before?

eBay Motors: NEW FRONT AIR SUSPENSION KIT FORD F-250, 350 SUPERDUTY! (item 280213816527 end time Apr-09-08 22:32:29 PDT)

Brad

·
What u talkin bout willis
2,724 Posts
IS THERE SUPPOSE TO BE A LINK IN THERE IF THERE IS IT NOT WORKING

OH AND BY THE WAY
WELCOME TO THE ORG

·
Registered
202 Posts
all that is is a spring replacement. nothin fancy about it

·
Premium Member
5,837 Posts
The kelderman setup is sick...i was checking it out at the impact show...i'd run it in a heartbeat 6" to 16" of lift!!!!!

·
Premium Member
5,837 Posts
true, but well worth it. I want to get the tracks on my truck, and thats $30k...I don't have that deep of pockets but Im trying because they are worth it

·
Registered
202 Posts
there was a guy on one site who worked for a company that had them on all there trucks. one truck caught fire cause it over heaeted the tranny so bad.

they are deff bad a$$ though.

·
Premium Member
5,837 Posts
um, wow

there was a guy on one site who worked for a company that had them on all there trucks. one truck caught fire cause it over heaeted the tranny so bad.

they are deff bad a$$ though.
the trucks caught on fire from a tranny overheating? mayne I need to get a deeper pan setup for towing then. But they def would be bad a$$

·
Registered
202 Posts
i dont think they will work for that. top speed is 40, not to mention they would wear fast on the street

·
Premium Member
5,837 Posts
I want to play in the dunes, I got tires for the street...the deeper pan for towing is not meant for towing, just for cooling...it came out sounding wrong

·
Registered
725 Posts
$16k for the Kelderman Kit? Seriously?:hehe::hehe: Ha I priced out everything and I was in the $25k-28k range with all the bells and whistles. If you can get me the kit I want for $16k let me know. I'll send you the cash or a check up to you!!!!:thumb:

·
Registered
89 Posts
It just depends on if you want to lift it or retain the stock ride height or not. I have an 08 F-450 cc 4x4 dually, and I am looking at the stock ride height kit from Kelderman with both dump and kneel features. I spoke with Kelderman extensively on this and I was at about $6500.00. Not too bad for an extremely comfortable ride. But for those of you that want that extra lift, you know how the old saying goes, "if you want to play, you'll have to PAY"

·
Registered
89 Posts
Looks like you're gonna get what you pay for with this kit. It doesn't come with compressor, solenoids/valves. You have to manually inflate, or pay close to another grand for a good compressor and solenoids/controls. Just my :twocents:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts