Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
New F250 today help please. - UPDATE

Just picked it today and while driving the radiator? fan seems to run constantly. I guess thats what it is. It's very loud and I and could hear it running down the interstate. Every now and then it stops briefly then kicks on again. Let it sit for over and hour, cranked and it's running. It's very loud up through third gear. Any help would be appreciated. This can't be normal.

·
6.2 Convert
1,385 Posts
Sounds like a trip back to the dealer is in your future.

·
Premium Member
3,910 Posts
I agree. I can't recall hearing mine. It sounds like a defective fan clutch. An easy fix.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Took the first F250 back to the dealer first thing this AM. The fan had some issue didn't care what it was. Not going to pay this much and then have it repaired. It should be right at least in the first hour. They were getting me out of a cursed 2015 F150. That's how I ended up with F250. Dealer stepped up and did the right thing. Anyway, this is what I have now. Very happy.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,910 Posts
It's good to hear that the dealership did the right thing. I really like that color combo, it's classy looking. The messaging seats are really nice on the King Ranch.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I didn't know it had massaging seats until I was on my way home. I was talking to my wife and hit that button and it freaked me out when that thing rolled into my fanny!! I had to get off the phone. I figured it out and then enjoyed it for the rest of the ride. It is awesome. I thought my Ram Limited interior couldn't be beaten. This does, hands down.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I didn't know it had massaging seats until I was on my way home. I was talking to my wife and hit that button and it freaked me out when that thing rolled into my fanny!! I had to get off the phone. I figured it out and then enjoyed it for the rest of the ride. It is awesome. I thought my Ram Limited interior couldn't be beaten. This does, hands down.
Oh boy. If my wife hears about massaging seats we'll be looking for a King Ranch. I need to make more $$$... Great looking truck, by the way.

·
Premium Member
3,910 Posts
Oh boy. If my wife hears about massaging seats we'll be looking for a King Ranch. I need to make more $$$... Great looking truck, by the way.
It really looked like a gimmick to me, but they are nice on a long trip, especially if you have back injury or spinal problem.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts