Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In south Texas I'm seeing about 12k off msrp. 2012 f-250 6.7l crew cab 4x4 platinum tri-coat/tan bottom with tan interior. Loaded with everything including 20inch rims except navigation and sunroof. The rebates include ford financing but no trade in assist. The msrp is $59,795. After rebates they want $47,658 plus ttl. Does this sound about right? Thanks

·
Registered
53 Posts
I have seen those too. I will buy one as soon as I can afford one. 60K sticker is way too much to pay for a truck, but the 47k is a lot more enticing.

·
Registered
3,835 Posts
$47K+ for a fully loaded 2012? sounds like a pretty good deal but you might could get it for 45. That isn't backed by experience, just knowing that the '13s are on their way

·
Registered
37 Posts
In south Texas I'm seeing about 12k off msrp. 2012 f-250 6.7l crew cab 4x4 platinum tri-coat/tan bottom with tan interior. Loaded with everything including 20inch rims except navigation and sunroof. The rebates include ford financing but no trade in assist. The msrp is $59,795. After rebates they want $47,658 plus ttl. Does this sound about right? Thanks
You won't get that kind of deal on a 2013 for a year. And 2012 is a better number than 2013! I just bought my loaded 2012 XLT for 47K before rebates, which had a sticker price of 52K. I have no regrets. With zero APR offered, it's like free money! But I thought the Platinum Edition was a 2013 model?!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's a lariet trim package. The color is platinum tri-coat metallic ($495 extra i think) or whatever they call it. It's not the Oxford white.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Bought my 2012 two months ago, loaded to the hilt for 11.5 off sticker. 63,500 paid 52 out the door. When I Was shopping 10 off was what most dealers would do.

·
Registered
445 Posts
I got an X plan and $3500 in rebates off my 2012 CCLB LARIAT
I have a Sunroof but No NAV.
Paid $54,119

·
Registered
83 Posts
You should be able to go deeper than $12K. I was able to go below $12K on a loaded Lariat when the incentive was $10K.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Bonesman, what dealership did you buy from? Are you a re-peat customer of that dealership?
Dealt with the fleet manager at Bankston Ford in Ft. Worth. I'm a repeat customer of the Bankston network of dealers, but a first time buyer of the one in Ft. Worth. They had a very big inventory of trucks on the lot when I was in the market. The entire deal, except for the paper work, was done by phone and email.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts