Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
H&S just got done using my truck to make this video. though some of you boys might like it. They did a full 5" system on my truck, but I am told they are mostly going to push a 4" kit that just replaces the cat and dpf. I had it straight piped for a while but didn't like how it sounded so ended up doin a muffler in it. enjoy :icon_ford:

YouTube - 2008 Ford 6.4L exhaust DPF delete straight pipe

·
Registered
3,802 Posts
Good video...great looking truck!

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
Sounds killer man.

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
SWEET SOUNDS AWSOME

·
Registered
589 Posts
awesome truck man. sounds great. what programmer did you use for dpr delete and what kind of power level in the video

·
Registered
27 Posts
sounds sick dude mine is going on tmrw hopefully

·
Banned
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
nordberg: the regen delete is done with a computer chip H&S makes. The performance chip i am using is the Edge juice with attitude. i am looking to stack a programmer on it and get rid of the EGR if anyone has any tricks on this? :dunno:

·
Banned
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
willypscustoms: i love the mods on your truck. i just wonder where you found the 50hp wing. all i can come up with is a 25 hp one..... must be the primer that gives you that extra 25 ponies

·
Registered
27 Posts
i ended up going with the sct live wire because of the fact that i can monitor all the temps etc. with it.

·
Banned
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
you are correct. I live in st. george. i custom made the lift just bought a few parts like coils / heim joints / pitman arm / and a trac bar bracket. i am workin on a full adjustable air ride set up for it. should be done in the next couple weeks. :woot:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts