Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
The Lady Mod
8,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I finally got to put the old lady back on the rollers today. I went down to OBX and saw Dunbar and the boys. I got to finally meet Chris aka Twisted Shifter! The event got totally rained out with the exception of the dyno. They were able to set it up under a shelter and let us sootheads roll the coal!! :woot: Check out the pic.

Anyway, I turned the HP numbers I was expecting but the TQ numbers dropped from what I have turned in the past. It kinda has me puzzled. Oh and yes the old lady rolled some coal... See....

Oh her new numbers...
476.9 HP 732.2 ft/lbs

·
The Lady Mod
8,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No those are uncorrected numbers.

·
Doesn't Even Care
18,044 Posts
Dang!!! whats the corrected numbers Terri? Thats freakin awesome!!! Way to show out for the Strokers!!! I wanna ride in the Granny truck when we get together!!!!

·
The Lady Mod
8,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It was a cool rainy day so corrected would prolly would have been down just a little bit. Those numbers were raw, observed numbers.

·
The Lady Mod
8,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
NO! NO! NO! NO! GRANNY SAYS NO TO DRUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Doesn't Even Care
18,044 Posts
Oh, just try a little giggle granny!!! Come on everyone's doing it :evillol: hehehehe

·
The Lady Mod
8,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
OMG!!!!! Who knows what the hell would happen then??????:hehe: We may never get Dunbar out of her if we did that!!!!:hehe: I know if I broke down and just gave her a little shot of juice I would hit 500hp but I don't want to hit it that way.

·
The Lady Mod
8,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Oh, just try a little giggle granny!!! Come on everyone's doing it :evillol: hehehehe
In case you ain't figured it out by now, I ain't like everybody else! :hehe: Granny ain't gonna do it. She is just too old and slow. :hehe:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Granny - Great numbers. What size injectors are you running and is that Beans VGT-SS turbo?

·
Premium Member
2,627 Posts
Great numbers Granny,

I rolled mind onto the rollers today and was proud until I saw yours.

·
The Lady Mod
8,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Granny - Great numbers. What size injectors are you running and is that Beans VGT-SS turbo?
According to my turbo builder, yes, that is what I am running and my sticks are Casserly 165s.

·
The Lady Mod
8,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks for all the congrats!

·
Registered
4,783 Posts
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!

I do believe our North Cakalaky air is doin her good!:thumb::thumb:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts