Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys new owner here.. I have been a Ford Truck owner all my life. I recently decided to trade in my 11 F150 for a used Diesel to lower my payment! Well found a well maintained one owner 08 F250 FX4. Shes only got 89k on her with a crystal clear car fax and oasis report! cant wait to get better mpg in this thing after the dpf delete and tune. My 11 6.2L v8 was averaging between 11.4-12.2. Here is a quick picture.

Alonzo

Attachments

·
Registered
130 Posts
Welcome to the site. I hear ya on the crappy mpg on the 6.4 I average 11-12 city and 15-17 highway. Im on my first diesel also, got it a couple months ago and I love it. Congrats on the truck its a clean looking truck. I hope you enjoy it as much as all the guys on here do.

·
Registered
227 Posts
They are alot fun when tune.

·
Fueling M.A.D. Everywhere
1,898 Posts
Congrats! Welcome to the site. Tune and delete ASAP and enjoy your more reliable 6.4. Oh and the power is nice also. I went from 13mpg mixed to 18 mixed (but that varies a lot between people).

Btw maintenance is key to keeping these trucks on the road!

Sent from a phone smarter than me.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks guys, i plan on doing a tune and delete in the next week or so. And also plan on maintaining this truck to the T. Keep the advice and info coming.

Alonzo

1 - 6 of 6 Posts