Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finished this today what do you guys think?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Holy wow!!! haha thats badass!!! exactly what i've been wanting to do to mine message me if you can i'm extremely interested in how you did it!

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was actually thinking of maybe making some and selling them for the obs trucks, the 2008-2010 f-250, 2008 f150, 2001-2003 f150, and 1999-2004 f250 because those are all my trucks so I have a grille to use as a templet. But anyways here are some pictures.
The frame

And the frame with the mesh welded to the back

Then I had to measure and mark every hole and drill them out then it got primed painted and clear coat.

·
Delivers Pizzas For Fun!
6,024 Posts
looks pretty good, why did u add the black square instead of using the grille and paint it balck? is that just masonary expanded metal?

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Because that is in my opinion a very cheap way to go about it. This looks like an rbp or royalty core grille where you chop the middle of your truck grill out and screw the new one on. It's expanded metal and I'm pretty sure its not used for masonry????

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks!!!!

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Is your truck the one on the top of the forum page??

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That's awesome!!

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Maybe I will go jack a grille from my dealer tonight. lol!! Don't tell anyone!

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
But you don't know where I live. lol!!

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
More pics.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Delivers Pizzas For Fun!
6,024 Posts
Because that is in my opinion a very cheap way to go about it. This looks like an rbp or royalty core grille where you chop the middle of your truck grill out and screw the new one on. It's expanded metal and I'm pretty sure its not used for masonry????
What size openings?

1 - 20 of 44 Posts