Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Made In America
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

Well ive made a few general posts already but seeing as I now OFFICIALLY have my first '12 6.7 ill introduce myself :) Name is Phil, 21 years old, origionally from NW Ohio, currently stationed in Alameda, CA. I am active duty in the U.S. Coast Guard and very proud to be so :flag: . This is my first diesel so ill try not to be too much of a hassle :p although ive had my share of lifted trucks. Started out with a ranger (ranger-forums ftw), and before this i had the '08 Tundra with the 5.7 (im sorry) haha. I am currently deployed right now on a 5 month patrol, cannot say where but i will say my truck is home waiting for me and soon as i get back let the games begin! :D I will be ordering a decent amount of "goodies" to have ready for me when i get home so i thank you all in advance for your help! :icon_ford:

·
Super Moderator
19,737 Posts
Glad to have you Phil - :welcome2: to the ORG!!

Thanks for serving our country - Be safe 'out there!'

Congrats on the new truck! :thumb: If you haven't already, check out these forums:
Ford Powerstroke "Scorpion" 6.7 2011-? Forums - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

And....as long as you're out here in CA, there is a NorCal Chapter here that you could participate in while you're here, if you want. To get to that area, just click on my WCS logo. It will take you there. We'd be glad to have you join in our chats when you have the time.

·
Other vehicle is an F250
18,320 Posts
1 - 3 of 3 Posts