Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did they get your issue resolved about new posts not showing up on the home page or in the new post section. I know we there was an issue with the other chapters who had sub-forums and the same thing happened to them. If you notice where I am starting this thread you will see it is in the new section. This is the whole other section of your forum. Those sub-forums are kinda like "stickies" for lack of a better word.

·
Premium Member
8,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well, I just figured out that after testing a post in the chat forum, they got the problem fixed. So, anyway. Yall have a whole other area of your chapter forum to start new threads. It is just like the old WCS section, only for the Norther Division. So post away and I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday season.

·
ARMY MOM!!!!
3,053 Posts
oh geez, I jusst saw this.....it must be fixed cuz people are chiming in from other areas thank you mod's Your AWESOME!!!

·
ARMY MOM!!!!
3,053 Posts
testing..........

·
Super Moderator
19,758 Posts
checking - It's a personal thing.

·
Super Moderator
19,758 Posts
Nope - not for me, didn't work. Still not seeing it.

·
ARMY MOM!!!!
3,053 Posts
yeah, its not working, what a pita

·
Super Moderator
19,758 Posts
K - I'll just wait. I know how to get where I wanna go - so...I'm good. Thanks Laurie.

·
ARMY MOM!!!!
3,053 Posts
I was told it was fixed.....psych!! :rofl:

·
Premium Member
19,111 Posts
I have raised it back up to the AutoForums team so that it can be looked at again.

·
Premium Member
8,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Is this thing on? testing testing....

·
ARMY MOM!!!!
3,053 Posts
you tell us:dunno::wink[3]:where do we poost? I take it ur tryg to figure it out

·
Premium Member
8,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ok here is the what I know. The sub-forums do not show up on the home page but they show up on the bottom of the forums page under the "latest posts" section. Any thread you start in this section, as I have started this one, will show up on the home page. They are working on this issue. I also posted this info in the chat thread. I know the CCR chapter is still having some issues with at least one of their sub-forums but they have been able to get their other ones worked out. Evil Eye is working on this issue for you. So, anything you want to show up on the home page until then will need to have a thread started down here in this section. You can start as many threads as you like. This is yall's area. You are not limited to just those 5 sub-forums. I hope this makes sense.

·
ARMY MOM!!!!
3,053 Posts
yes, thank you, I wil let te guys know........

·
Premium Member
19,111 Posts
As of last night, this has been fixed for WCS and CCR.

·
ARMY MOM!!!!
3,053 Posts
okie dokie.........Merry Christmas

·
Premium Member
8,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Whew! I am glad that is taken care of!

·
Super Moderator
19,758 Posts
:thumb: - I'll check it out.....

·
Super Moderator
19,758 Posts
This is what's happening for me.

I saw the post above on the main page, but I've posted in the WCS Chat in the Norcal division forum. Not seeing it on the main page. Again, I cleared the cookies, history, logged out/in. Still not seeing it.

Just letting ya know.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts