Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
NEW 7.3 POWERSTROKE INTAKE MANIFOLD SYSTEM.

cooler system= lower EGTs by separating the incredibly hot turbo charged air elbow from the cooled air inside of the intake manifold we have negated the effects of the transferring heat back into your cool air flow.

YOU NOW CAN TURN YOU OBS TRUCK INTO A SUPER DUTY.
GET THEM HERE AT Outlaw Diesel Performance :: Online Store
PLEASE CALL FOR MORE INFO.

·
Premium Member
18,040 Posts
that looks really nice. I have read up on these and will be looking into this in the future.

·
Premium Member
18,040 Posts
Hey Flyin', does this work for early 99's with NO modifications to the intakes? I am thinking this has the 3" intakes holes for it, and you would have to have the 3" silicone hoses to go to the intakes. Since the early 99's have the 2" intakes ya know.

·
HardLuck Case of the Year
3,541 Posts
I'm happy as all get out that there is actually an option over the stock unit but at $409 each, that's a little steep for my blood. (That's for the cheapest finish option, $439 for the polished). I'll wait until some folks with more money than me buy it and review it.

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
I'm happy as all get out that there is actually an option over the stock unit but at $409 each, that's a little steep for my blood. (That's for the cheapest finish option, $439 for the polished). I'll wait until some folks with more money than me buy it and review it.
im in the same boat. I read it in diesel power this month and on the CFM website but the price is too steep for me. Im gonna have to wait and see it they are really worth it first.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts