Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Administrator
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heya all,

We need some new user ride images for the new banner for the upcoming migration that will launch in March. Submit your high res images here and creative will review to see what will work. I would like to emphasize that the images you post must belong to you. We are hoping on having three generations represented with the following powerplants 7.3, 6.0 and 6.7.

Things to note to be considered:
- Please keep the images to front/side views, no drivers or other people in the shot.
- It is ok to submit multiple images
- Make sure the images are high resolutions and clean
- Note at the start of the post your Year and powerplant 7.3, 6.0, or 6.7

By submitting your photos you agree to have PowerStroke.org have full authority to use the photos in a creative way. We will do our best to review all images but it will be up to the creative team to make the final call on what they can work with.

Thanks in advance,
Jeff M

·
Premium Member
7,643 Posts
Heya all,

We need some new user ride images for the new banner for the upcoming migration that will launch in March. Submit your high res images here and creative will review to see what will work. I would like to emphasize that the images you post must belong to you. We are hoping on having three generations represented with the following powerplants 7.3, 6.0 and 6.7.

Things to note to be considered:
- Please keep the images to front/side views, no drivers or other people in the shot.
- It is ok to submit multiple images
- Make sure the images are high resolutions and clean
- Note at the start of the post your Year and powerplant 7.3, 6.0, or 6.7

By submitting your photos you agree to have PowerStroke.org have full authority to use the photos in a creative way. We will do our best to review all images but it will be up to the creative team to make the final call on what they can work with.

Thanks in advance,
Jeff M
Here's the 7.3 and 6.0 we've already done. There's 6.4 and I believe 6.7 too.
https://www.powerstroke.org/forum/general-6-4l-discussion/1279377-new-org-banner-2008-2010-6-4-poll.html

https://www.powerstroke.org/forum/general-6-7-discussion-2011-2016/1279369-new-org-banner-2011-2016-poll.html

They are stickies in each of the general discussion forums

·
Administrator
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
I had more "nice" pics of my '06.

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
That looks pretty rad. It blends together nicely.

·
Registered
8,182 Posts
Looks great!

·
Premium Member
7,643 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.