Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Added Toyo Open Country M/T's 35", a 2" ready lift, fender flares and new polished aluminum rims!! I feel like I am climbing a mountain when I get in, I love it!

Now I have the bug to do more...just not the money!! :dunno: :)

·
Registered
3,540 Posts
Sharp:nod::thumb:

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
18" same as stock :)

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nice! how do you like the fit of the Bushwacker flares?
They fit really nice. The fronts went on so easy. The rears took a bit of swearing and sweat, but were not horrible! :)

·
Viking Heavy Diesel
20,739 Posts
Looking good!

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
not a huge fan of the bug sheild... and the flares either i like em on a more lifted truck but it looks good non the less :thumb:

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
not a huge fan of the bug sheild... and the flares either i like em on a more lifted truck but it looks good non the less :thumb:

It looks like the truck in your avatar has a bug shield:dunno:. I can't lift it anymore, i have a gooseneck trailer that will no longer be level. As far as the fender flares, when your towing trailers with tires that stick out past your fenders unprotected = scratched/dented trailer.....no thanks. Not to mention I just like it! Whatever floats your boat! :nod:

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
i like bug sheilds it just to me it looks kinda wierd the way its shaped lol but it still looks good

1 - 17 of 17 Posts