Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
How is that new?

·
Premium Member
31,729 Posts
looks to me like he got a different chip manufacturer. because he used to burn on TS chips

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I do like the new print.

·
Registered
959 Posts
Looks like the Sniper chip I've got just wtih different paint.

·
Registered
553 Posts
all the chips are made by the same company. just different names on them.

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i got mine a month ago.

·
KVFD
4,061 Posts
how long did it take you to order and then recieve. i ordered my last friday the 16th and i still dont have it. i check on website and it says processing. i txted tony and he said he will get it out asap. y does it take so long:dunno:

·
Banned
722 Posts
probaly because there is people in front of you who ordered first.

·
Registered
854 Posts
Just looks like the TS chip w/ his logo on it? :shrug:

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
how long did it take you to order and then recieve. i ordered my last friday the 16th and i still dont have it. i check on website and it says processing. i txted tony and he said he will get it out asap. y does it take so long:dunno:
16 was a monday, fri was the 13

·
KVFD
4,061 Posts
16 was a monday, fri was the 13
ya i knew it was something like that wasnt for sure but yes on the 13th i am not complaining i would just like to see what times of delievery others were seeing? i am just really excited!! with the heat i cant wait for the hi idle!!

·
Banned
722 Posts
yea i know what you mean

·
Registered
854 Posts
From my understanding Tony is totally covered up to his neck at the moment. Took me a while to get my reburn back

·
a truck
13,142 Posts
Yeah I ordered mine two weeks ago from Raul and he said he talked to tony and he had run out of chips so he had to get another order of them in which he got like last week and he has a couple people in line so thats why it is taking a little while.

·
KVFD
4,061 Posts
i might call tomorrow and just see when i should be expecting it. i will have to upgrade to speedy delevery

1 - 20 of 56 Posts